Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. This is going to be an arduous one.

Fashion Designer
    Last night I collected from both mines and a sawmill and got a monkey spawn from each one. I was not at the goal yet but was collecting because I needed supplies. Now I’m at the goal where I actually need to spawn one and I’m 0/4.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The gear drops rate from robot is abysmal. I'd rather have guaranteed drop and robots with longer timer. I just found myself making spellbound blocks and beams in my workshops mid event, because I can't get gears to craft event items.
    This event has quickly turned from fun to dreadful. I dread having to log in every 1.5 hr everyday for the next 2 weeks. I can see lots of folks not able to complete the event because of this ridiculous drop rate.
    You and me, both! I'm on Goal 9 right now and the Old Gears needed is a real stumbling block. I'm tired and was busy at the start of the goal so I wasn't really paying attention to the details of what was needed up until now. Sitting down and really looking at the requirements... it is not painting a pretty picture! Each pig requires a total of 4 Flying Wings made up of 3 of each Industrial craft. That's a total of 48 Old Gears per Pig - 96 in total!

I know that it's very early in the event and that we have plenty of time, but I'm not the type who enjoys a task that gets dragged out unnecessarily. If I don't feel like my time and efforts are moving my progress forward sufficiently, I'll drop this event rather than suffer through the boredom and frustration of waiting for unreliable drops. I don't know if they think putting these awful drops into an event will motivate players to use gems or what but I do know it's having the opposite reaction on me. I'll give it another day or so but if things don't start normalizing with the Gear drops, I'll sit this one out.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, didn’t understand that Robot Phoenix was just a booster.......hmmmm

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I have had four drops from Robot Phoenix and each time I have only received wood...no gears, nothing else. Waste of gems.
    Well, your lucky I have only recieved COINS! I am ticked! And if it is a booster it hasn't helped. No gears for two collections from all 7 robots.

Rhino Keeper
    I was excited about this event. I love steampunk. And things that drop tickets and permits are always welcome in my queendom but thinking ahead, I don't think I will be able to put in the needed effort to complete. The hubby and I are having a weekend getaway next weekend and I refuse to be tethered to my phone as part of the reason for the getaway is to unplug. If I remember correctly, the pot of gold event was one I didn't finish early and required constant collecting and crafting. Decisions, decisions...

Executive Chef
    I am not a fan of the Phoenix (thank goodness) but I love the bird that looks to me like an owl. I love owls and I hope this one has awesome drops and/ or animation. We already have a bunch of Phoenixes and I think all of mine are put away.

Excited to see how you get the mechanical/ steam punk owl.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Last night I collected from both mines and a sawmill and got a monkey spawn from each one. I was not at the goal yet but was collecting because I needed supplies. Now I?m at the goal where I actually need to spawn one and I?m 0/4.
    For me, at least I was already collecting regularly from these as they drop an item needed for the third part of the hidden forest line

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The thing that gets me is that in Goal 8 we're only tasked to craft 3 Flying Wings to complete the goal. But then in Goal 9 we have to craft 2 Flying Pigs which require 4 Flying Wings each. So many Old Gears needed!
    As they say you ain"t seen nothing yet

Goal 10 :
    Buy Robot Bird x1 (max 5...will need!!!)
    Collect Metallic Feathers x 3 (from Robot Bird takes about 7(?)hits to grow but only 5 mins then 5hr

Was more but sorry don't remember !

Goal 11 :
    Build Flying Machine x2 (1= 3 Metallic Feathers / 3 Industrial Beams / 3 Industrial Blocks )
    Make Flight Goggles x4 (1= 35 Iron Ore / 1 Golden Egg / 5 Silver Ore )
    Tailor a Flight Suit x1 (Made in Tailor: 4 Goggles (ones made count) / 4 Metallic Feathers / 5 Flying Wings 1hr )
    Last edited by kolakid2; 06-14-19 at 09:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A30858B4-AE11-4E0B-A247-8D78B3959251.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	52091

Name:	21EF5727-D6F7-4359-AC62-15996902DA43.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	52088

Name:	3E089F9A-A51E-43BA-A0FA-3BC5FACFC06B.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	52090

Name:	B3CA9F5A-5252-4B87-8446-67F09C08A08A.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	52089
    Last edited by kolakid2; 06-14-19 at 09:15 AM.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast