Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know is this is the kind of event that can be completed without paying real money (getting the phoenix/ value pack's)
    The fact that they sell the Phoenix for extra drops is not a good sign.

Nightclub Owner
    QUESTION:

Seeing as how this event so closely (exactly) copies the Press Your Luck event, are we not meant to be able to purchase additional Floating Towers in the Market?

After completing Goal 6, the Congratulations! screen shows the Tower image in the lower corner where it shows what the goal unlocks. We've already unlocked the craft in the workshop so what is it unlocking if not the purchase?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Does anyone know is this is the kind of event that can be completed without paying real money (getting the phoenix/ value pack's)
    The fact that they sell the Phoenix for extra drops is not a good sign.
    As others have mentioned, this event seems to be a copy of the "Press Your Luck" event earlier this year. I completed that event without spending any real money, and at the time I didn't own any weekly alicorns and just 1 or 2 dailies plus two wizard schools. So I would say that yes, it should be possible for you to complete this event without spending real money.

Rhino Keeper
    After crafting
    2 industrial blocks
    2 industrial beams and
    2 floating tower

you'll be asked to visit the sparkling mine

*REMEMBER TO CLEAR YOUR BOARD*

the mine spawns the monkey and a new goal is unlocked:

defeat the flying monkey 1
    gather nuts and bolts 2
    make flying wings 3 (prepare this in the workshop)

Edit:

Each flying wings take:
    2 nuts and bolts
    3 industrial beams
    3 industrial blocks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    After crafting
    2 industrial blocks
    2 industrial beams and
    2 floating tower

you'll be asked to visit the sparkling mine

*REMEMBER TO CLEAR YOUR BOARD*

the mine spawns the monkey and a new goal is unlocked:

defeat the flying monkey 1
    gather nuts and bolts 2
    make flying wings 3 (prepare this in the workshop)

Edit:

Each flying wings take:
    2 nuts and bolts
    3 industrial beams
    3 industrial blocks
    Thanks for the Info!

I have one monkey spawned with a Sparkling Mine and is parked. The other mine is waiting for collection. Do you think it will complete if I tap the one mine then go **** the Moneky? Or do I have to actually spawn one by clicking during the goal process?

Rhino Keeper
    I have had four drops from Robot Phoenix and each time I have only received wood...no gears, nothing else. Waste of gems.

Collected from all 7 robots, got 0 old gears. Zero. S8, this is too open forcing us to buy the robot foenix.
    Positive: like the visual designs and the funny flying raccoon, great graphics.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I have had four drops from Robot Phoenix and each time I have only received wood...no gears, nothing else. Waste of gems.
    The Robot Phoenix itself does not drop event items, it's just a booster. Purchasing the pet is meant to increase your odds of getting those drops elsewhere for the duration of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Thanks for the Info!

I have one monkey spawned with a Sparkling Mine and is parked. The other mine is waiting for collection. Do you think it will complete if I tap the one mine then go **** the Moneky? Or do I have to actually spawn one by clicking during the goal process?
    You should be fine leaving the Monkey parked as it is.

Goal 7 is to visit a Sparkling Mine so simply tapping on it will complete the goal. Goal 8 is when you need to slay the Flying Monkey in order to complete the goal. I wouldn't worry too much about it either way, you'll have plenty of time to find a monkey to fight during the goal since the Flying Wings take 2 Hours to craft.

The thing that gets me is that in Goal 8 we're only tasked to craft 3 Flying Wings to complete the goal. But then in Goal 9 we have to craft 2 Flying Pigs which require 4 Flying Wings each. So many Old Gears needed!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-14-19 at 07:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The gear drops rate from robot is abysmal. I'd rather have guaranteed drop and robots with longer timer. I just found myself making spellbound blocks and beams in my workshops mid event, because I can't get gears to craft event items.
    This event has quickly turned from fun to dreadful. I dread having to log in every 1.5 hr everyday for the next 2 weeks. I can see lots of folks not able to complete the event because of this ridiculous drop rate.
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-14-19 at 07:21 AM.

Farm Supplier
    After visiting the Sparkling mine, you have to build wings.

Last edited by kareichan; 06-14-19 at 09:09 AM.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast