Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    They did once an event that was gem based, the uproar was tremendous. This event is feasible, see page 1. Although the old gears drops isn't tremendous, I will have my second pig in a few hours. I am on track compared to page 1 calculation.
    The event is only feasible IF you are getting a drop rate better than most of us are experiencing, and IF you can log on every 1.5 hours. I am in the "2 drops per collection" camp. I'm not sure where the drop rate of one gear per two energy comes from, but it's far from my experience!

Rhino Keeper
    First drop from pilot fairy: trade ticket and purple petals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    Only one gear this time! It is worse than ever .... and as I can?t connect every 2hours.... unless S8 does something, I won?t be able to finish.... Who is programming these quest? Somebody from mars who think a day last 48 hours!!!!
    Not Mars, Ferenginar.

Someone should remind them that you catch more flies with honey. Events like this close my purse up tighter than... a tight thing that is forum acceptable. And not just for this event, for several to come. When the game is enjoyable, I'm much more inclined to consider spending money. This is not enjoyable. It makes me feel discriminated against for going to work as I can't log in for hours on end.

I wonder if they're trying to make it less popular so they can get rid of it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    N...
    Then they should stop doing events. Without it, the main plot get 1 update a year, rendering the game boring for a lot of players. That is way at some time the u-goals were created.

Now today my drop rate of old gears is close on 0. So I can use my workshops to craft other things as I am totally stalled.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Try force closing your game, then check inventory again. It should be there.
    Thank you! I?m so happy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Not Mars, Ferenginar.

Someone should remind them that you catch more flies with honey. Events like this close my purse up tighter than... a tight thing that is forum acceptable. And not just for this event, for several to come. When the game is enjoyable, I'm much more inclined to consider spending money. This is not enjoyable. It makes me feel discriminated against for going to work as I can't log in for hours on end.

Also defying logic, not only do angry people not spend but those who can’t play as often because of work are the ones with more money to spend, so isn’t it best not to alienate them?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I too am in the “crappy drop rate for gears” club. I need to make three more wings to craft the second (which I don’t need or want), I do kind of want the robot bird just because I like how it looks. If I can get to that point I’m out of this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on 2 accounts and I am at the point of making the flying wings for the flight suit on both.

The higher level account (level 50), I have purchased the old gears with gems to be able to craft the blocks and beams.

In my lower level (39), the requirements are a small bit different. I have not used gems at all because I have none (lol). For the flying pigs we only needed 3 wings. For the flight suit requirements are the same as the higher levels, but it looks like we only need 1 flight suit, 3 old gears, and 3 luminescence to craft the pilot.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. I?m level 24 and I only needed 3 wings for the pigs and only 1 flight suit.

Executive Chef
    Just collected from the mechanical birds and got zero wings from five. With a 4 hour timer this could really put a spanner in the works.

Perhaps it’s because I can BUY four wings for $10 with their pack. Hmmm