Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my pilot faire and you can only craft one but it appears you can craft more pigs. I?m on a lower level account so I only needed 3 wings per pig and 1 flight suit. If you only have to do 1 flight suit you can definitely do this without spending money. I?m going to craft art least two more pigs!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Meh, still trying to craft enough wings for the second pig; Idoubt I will make it to the end of this one
    Doubtful. I need to craft the first flight suit still and only have one wings done. I may not make it and that’s a few steps ahead of where you are. 11th goal is very long because it requires a lot of crafting.

To anyone that has a lot of materials, you can speed up your workshop by using a boost. It speeds up for 3 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Can you craft more than one pilot faerie?
    No, the craft disappeared after I collected her.

But all of the other crafts stayed and now I cannot collect from my mines or sawmills without spawning a monkey unless I have another monster parked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I just got my pilot faire and you can only craft one but it appears you can craft more pigs. I?m on a lower level account so I only needed 3 wings per pig and 1 flight suit. If you only have to do 1 flight suit you can definitely do this without spending money. I?m going to craft art least two more pigs!
    I?m also lower level and am working on crafting the flight suit for goal 11. For goal 14 it says we need to make another one (at least for the higher level players) do you know if lower level do not have to make a second suit?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m level 24 and only needed 1 flight suit. There is another poster that is level 39 and also stated they only needed one. So if you are under level 39 you should be good with only having to craft one-thank goodness!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Also if your pigs took 3 wings each then you need 1 flight suit. If your pigs need 4 wings each then you’ll need 2.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have a pic of the raccoon in their kingdom? I’m still trying to decide if I get it or not

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and inventory are complete on page 1. Please let me know if anything is amiss.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of the raccoon in their kingdom? I’m still trying to decide if I get it or not
    I put the Ruler walker near him for a size comparison:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4542.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	627.5 KB 
ID:	52113

EDIT: If anyone can let me know what Gemma says at the top of the Goal 11 card, I'd really appreciate it. Somehow my images got messed up so I can only see the last bit of her sentence. It's liable to drive me spare if I don't get the entire quote.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-19-19 at 10:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    First collection from pilot faerie gave 1 trade ticket and yes I used gems for the 2nd flight suit skipping it was 220 gems which was the least expensive and time consuming option for me
    I would have expected an expansion certificate as a garanteed drop!! A trade ticket is absolutely not a good enough reward for so much work!!