Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Sorry for posting so late and if its been posted. I am finding maybe every 4th or so blocks and beams, when I come back they have disappeared. Same for wings and other miscellaneous items, and collecting rocks which thankfully the energy returns.

Any advice will help
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Sorry for posting so late and if its been posted. I am finding maybe every 4th or so blocks and beams, when I come back they have disappeared. Same for wings and other miscellaneous items, and collecting rocks which thankfully the energy returns.

Any advice will help
    Visit a neighbor before closing your game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Visit a neighbor before closing your game.
    So its basically the same bug as in other events. Will be time full and this is when the game is tediuous but I will do the a ove a d check in its still there.

Due to personal information I had not planned to finish, just reach level 10 to get the animals that are free. But 4 days to go im gonna give it a big push. Was saving 125 gems almost all build the phoenix but it never went on sale so I can use them to help along iv needed. Just might surprise and finish for another great final prize

Wish me well. Stuck in bed myself anyway. Win win either way. So you still think I have a chance if I finish level 10 Sunday late night/ Monday early Morning est time and grind with some gems if necessary? Plenty of energy to use.

Thanks for honest responses!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 06-23-19 at 01:50 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Good luck janddolphins!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So its basically the same bug as in other events. Will be time full and this is when the game is tediuous but I will do the a ove a d check in its still there.

Due to personal information I had not planned to finish, just reach level 10 to get the animals that are free. But 4 days to go im gonna give it a big push. Was saving 125 gems almost all build the phoenix but it never went on sale so I can use them to help along iv needed. Just might surprise and finish for another great final prize

Wish me well. Stuck in bed myself anyway. Win win either way. So you still think I have a chance if I finish level 10 Sunday late night/ Monday early Morning est time and grind with some gems if necessary? Plenty of energy to use.

Thanks for honest responses!
    Good luck!

Have you created any extra flying wings? High level or low? It took the longest time for me to create flying wings, I also did one mistake and made an extra plane... that went right to storage.. (maybe I should take it out. Hmm).. was so mad at myself. And have spent a lot of time logging in and making blocks and beams for this adventure.. the feathers were no problem after a few collections, same with making the flight goggles...
    ... now I am finally down to my last two flying wings to complete, maybe I'll be done tomorrow. Have used some gems creating the blocks and beams since I often only get three gears each collection.. maybe at the most 8 gems spent..

Now I need 6 beams and 6 blocks; that's like 24 gears.. and since I get only 3 each time; that's 8 collections left... awww the time used!

I hope you'll make it! Crossing my fingers for you

Fashion Designer
    What a morning! After some time of not being able to play as frequently as I should, I finally collected my pilot this morning! I also got the little blue turtle from the baron's game tent today. Three daily Alis dropped 100 energy and I got 3 expansion permits as well, all from this morning's round of collection. It's a great way to go out I guess, as I plan to take a semi break from the game (just logging in as I can to collect energy, unless I see a truly compelling event).

Good luck to all who's still plugging along. Bye for now.

Executive Chef
    Janddolphins, since you have time and energy to devote to the game, I believe you can complete the event.

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t know why I?m so far behind when I have been playing on and off all day from the beginning and now I?m trying to get feathers and first collection only one. With four hour timers,I don?t see how I?m going to finish. I?ve had blocks and beams disappear sometimes after crafting but not always. I am continuing to craft them while waiting for the birds.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the broken robots and robot birds continue to drop items after the event finishes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Will the broken robots and robot birds continue to drop items after the event finishes?
    The non-event items only.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...