Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm crafting my second Flying Machine right now and am feeling pretty sick and tired of the monotony of gather Old Gears and crafting Industrial Beams and Blocks. Even though this event is a carbon copy of the Press Your Luck event (minus the crafts being offered in the market), this one feels more like a chore and way less enjoyable to me.

I had thought that I was struggling to advance but after reading the posts I see I'm actually on the fortunate end of the spectrum this time. My robots have been dropping 4 OGs per collection, a few times only 3, but I've not seen anything above 4 at all this event. I did purchase the Phoenix, however that was because I'm a collector, not because I think the boosters really work. Going off of my personal past experiences with and without the booster items, I honestly think my drops would've been the same even if I hadn't bought the bird.

To me, it always seems as though every player is playing their own version of the game as far as drop rates go, this event's drops just seems more severe than usual for some reason.
    Wow, you are way ahead of me! I am 1/4 of the way to crafting my second flying pig. I can’t get gears for the life of me.

Executive Chef
    I wish the Baron or someone would find a cache of Broken Robots we could purchase! If not a cache of Old Gears!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    No, this one is not feasible unless you live with S8 your pad or your phone !!! Usually everybody complains about the drops.... but this one is dreadful... and as it is a <game> and not a competition.... I do not feel involved.... and I play less and less..... sorry �� but that should remain an enjoyable game...

I will be thankful if I can just get the Fairy Pilot unlocked and the flight suit to appear in the Tailor Shop.

Fashion Designer
    Grrrr. Got three gears and then the game reset!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    My concern right now is the golden eggs. I?m crafting my second plane and looking ahead to the second flight suit. I need 4 golden eggs for the googles And only have two. I?m hoping my chickens are feeling generous!
    I'm afraid to say, you will need 8 golden eggs as you have to craft two suits. And each one requires 4 goggles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post
    I'm afraid to say, you will need 8 golden eggs as you have to craft two suits. And each one requires 4 goggles

Sorry. I?ve crafted four googles already and have two eggs left! I have ten days-totally doable I hope! I should have been collecting from my chickens-I rarely do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    For me drop rates are always bad..
    I think because i'm from Holland.
    Different id them from people from the USA...
    It's always like that
    Well I?m from USA and either get 1 or none, no way I will finish this event at this rate.
    UPDATE: Just got 4 gears from my 7 robots. Yay! Fingers crossed this new drop rate will continue
    Last edited by msmorg; 06-17-19 at 06:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    The Robot Bird is brilliantly designed and the animation is on point too.
    Nice job s8.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    My robots are not dropping the materials I need for like 3 times in a row. Is anybody else having the same problems. Thank you for your help.