Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What is the cost of the bird? I?m crafting my last wing for the second pig so in the next few hours I?ll start goal 10. I only have about 30k in coins left so I?m worried about the cost of buying 5!

Farm Supplier
    Of course, after I bought all 5 owls the price is no longer listed because I'm maxed on them. However, I noticed they seemed "reasonable", like 600 coins or so. Hopefully I'm not misleading you, I'm unsure. Good luck, Ham!

Rhino Keeper
    Great to hear that everyone is progressing! I am stuck on the 4 step to make the beams and the goal is locked. I have tried resetting my iPad and no luck. Tried the bug forum and no luck. Tried to get help from Support and they closed my ticket and sent me back here. Lost two days and going nowhere fast.
    A final item that has a chance to drop permits would be welcome. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    FWIW, I put the robots in storage briefly (like the Troll Camp) on one account, and I got 3 Old Gears from the next collection while my other accounts gave 1 or 2.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Actually, Ham, page 1 lists inventory with ID pictures and says the robot bird is 500 coins,

Executive Chef
    I hate the drop rates. I have so much troubles getting those gears

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Great to hear that everyone is progressing! I am stuck on the 4 step to make the beams and the goal is locked. I have tried resetting my iPad and no luck. Tried the bug forum and no luck. Tried to get help from Support and they closed my ticket and sent me back here. Lost two days and going nowhere fast.
    A final item that has a chance to drop permits would be welcome. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    The only other thing you could do from your end is to uninstall and reinstall the app itself. If this still doesn't fix the issue and your Bug Forum post doesn't get any response, perhaps you could PM a mod and ask them to flag your issue over to the team?

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know what the flying pig produces yet? First page just says coins and ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone know what the flying pig produces yet? First page just says coins and ?
    Strangely enough, it is iron ore mostly, black flagged for me but I suppose useful for some as a lot of iron ore is required to make goggles for the flight suit

Rhino Keeper
    I?m getting bacon and truffles and iron ore from my pig. Seems like there was something else too - I wanna say sugar but maybe that was my kelpie.

On the gears if I tap all 7 of mine at once in rapid succession I get 3 or 4 gear drops each collection.