Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    This morning got THREE monkeys and only one dire boar. Thanks Storm8 MUCH better!

My mechanical Phoenix has been dropping wood. It stopped dropping parts to help with this event. Has that happened to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    In the inventory for the industrial blocks & beams, is 99 the maximum or since we have to have so many can we store more?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    In the inventory for the industrial blocks & beams, is 99 the maximum or since we have to have so many can we store more?
    I believe someone posted 999 is the max. I got over 600 using the unlimited energy pack.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    My mechanical Phoenix has been dropping wood. It stopped dropping parts to help with this event. Has that happened to anyone else?
    The Robot Phoenix is supposed to increase Chances of other items dropping event parts. Not sure what you are referring to by "mechanical Phoenix". Do you mean the Broken Robot? Or Robot Bird? Those drop event parts. If you have a Robot Phoenix and it gave some event parts, you had/have an awesome glitch! Unless when S8 writes on the inventory card "increases chances of (event items)" the Increased Chance means people were supposed to collect from said item, instead if it increasing the chances of other items to drop event stuff!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-19-19 at 07:07 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I believe someone posted 999 is the max. I got over 600 using the unlimited energy pack.
    Thanks so much for the info, guess I can chop away until I run out of energy. Going to be a tight squeeze to this goal done.

Farm Supplier
    This quest has definitely alienated a lot of players not above level 30! I thought these events were ?geared? to Level 15! No way a Level 15 could complete this event without gems or a large herd of Alicorns. I have paid 2 gems per block/beam for nearly three fourths of needed items. Did not buy value pack, since they would not help with quest significantly. HOW does 5 Enchanted Lanterns help one finish A Tinkerers Tale?????? I used to be able to inform Level 20?s on their first quest ? all you have to do is play game at least 3 times a day, use all free energy that game accrues toward quest items, ignore your kingdom needs for the needs of the quest. Don?t worry, CS always gives you enough time to get finished if you play the game consistently. Resources needed to finish quest will drop over course of event? No longer can I give this advice. This quests dismal drops, even with buying THE BIRD and incessant number of items needed to craft makes it impossible to finish on 3 visits to kingdom or even four without spending money. And waiting for supplies to drop, so a block/beam can be made started ,isn?t an option if you want to complete quest. one has to use gems .2 at a time. I have spent over 500 gems including THE BIRD & Racoon- which should have cost crowns . Lower levels can not complete this quest without money.

Rhino Keeper
    The requirements for lower accounts is much lower so it?s doable. I?m 24 and could finish within a couple of days without spending real money.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    My robot phoenix has never dropped event parts. On page 1 it says it does (under 'drops') but I don't think it is supposed to. Think it's only supposed to boost drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The requirements for lower accounts is much lower so it?s doable. I?m 24 and could finish within a couple of days without spending real money.
    The requirements for high-level players are, to put it mildly, crazy. As of now, with 7+ days left on the clock, I still have one more Flight Suit to craft before I can start on the Pilot Faerie.

I don't believe that I would have been able to get this far this quickly if not for the many energy droppers in my queendom giving me 400+ extra energy every day; that and the tonne of unused Silver Elven Runes I converted to Fast-Worker-Boosts for the Workshops. The extra energy went a long way in helping with the chopping of the Oil Ores and Rock Outcroppings, and the boosters sped up the crafting of the Industrial Blocks and Beams.