Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Unless people have the same or similar ID/in-game name, or put it in the signature like you, I, and others do, I think you would have to mail them if a forum user to ask. If not a forum user, I guess you could ask on their wall & see if they respond. Otherwise I dont think there's any way to know, except for noting it after adding someone as a neighbor.
    good tips. Thank you
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the raccoon, but the flying monkey that comes with it isn’t in my inventory I’ve forced closed a few times, the raccoon is flying around. Is there something I’m missing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    I just bought the raccoon, but the flying monkey that comes with it isn’t in my inventory I’ve forced closed a few times, the raccoon is flying around. Is there something I’m missing?
    The monkey was for only a limited number of days, if I am remembering correctly.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Well that stinks because it is still on here as a gift and it doesn’t say for a limited time. I wouldn’t have bought the raccoon if it didn’t come with the monkey as stated on page one. Is there something I can do about this as I feel this is false advertising. I would like either my gems back or the monkey.

Flying Monkey
    Info: Geoffrey's beast and worst invention. Visit him to see what he's found for you!
    Found: reward for purchasing the Flying Raccoon citizen during A Tinkerer's Tale event
    Drops: bones, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, longsword, milk, rat tail, simple feast
    Collection time:

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Well that stinks because it is still on here as a gift and it doesn?t say for a limited time. I wouldn?t have bought the raccoon if it didn?t come with the monkey as stated on page one. Is there something I can do about this as I feel this is false advertising. I would like either my gems back or the monkey.

Flying Monkey
    Info: Geoffrey's beast and worst invention. Visit him to see what he's found for you!
    Found: reward for purchasing the Flying Raccoon citizen during A Tinkerer's Tale event
    Drops: bones, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, longsword, milk, rat tail, simple feast
    Collection time:
    newpam is correct. There was a goal called 'Monkey Business' that started at the beginning of the event and that is what awarded the free Flying Monkey pet but it ended the 20th. If the goal wasn't in your goal book when you purchased the Raccoon, then you wouldn't receive the free Monkey.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so frustrated right now. I have played diligently from the beginning but due to poor drop rates it appears I will not be able to finish! When we are down to the last two days the drop rates should increase! Nope. Not fair!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    My Industrial Gate is also AWOL. It's not exactly missing, but it is invisible. When I select the site where it should be, the name "Industrial Gate" pops up in the lower right corner of my screen just like every other name does. It seems to be there, but isn't "there". Think I can hear sinister music playing in the background.
    My Industrial Gates have mysteriously reappeared in their proper location. Thank you someone.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    My Industrial Gates have mysteriously reappeared in their proper location. Thank you someone.
    This has been reported in the Bugs forum and has been fixed. Restart your game and you should see them.

Rhino Keeper
    I tidied all the stuff away from this game last night (thankfully) and couldn't find the gate. This morning, there it was, sitting alone in my current game workspace. Gone now.

Can we have something fun next, please?

Rhino Keeper
    How about restoring all the beams and blocks and flight wings that disappeared? I’m stuck waiting for gears, just finished Goal 11, I can’t possibly visit old Thomas twice and make a second flight suit in the last goal b cause it requires so many stupid flight wings and I never get more than 3 gears every collection.