Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Anyone with lower level can tell me how many pilot siuts I must do . I'm level 26 n doing one with 5 wings n 4 goggles ( 4 golden eggs ) is already way to much. Plus very low energy this event was a 24/7 sit down n play. Frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Anyone with lower level can tell me how many pilot siuts I must do . I'm level 26 n doing one with 5 wings n 4 goggles ( 4 golden eggs ) is already way to much. Plus very low energy this event was a 24/7 sit down n play. Frustrating.
    Did it only take 3 wings to make a pig? If so, only one flight suit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What a morning! After some time of not being able to play as frequently as I should, I finally collected my pilot this morning! I also got the little blue turtle from the baron's game tent today. Three daily Alis dropped 100 energy and I got 3 expansion permits as well, all from this morning's round of collection. It's a great way to go out I guess, as I plan to take a semi break from the game (just logging in as I can to collect energy, unless I see a truly compelling event).

Good luck to all who's still plugging along. Bye for now.
    That?s a great morning! Hope the rest of the day is just as rewarding.

I searched and did not see this problem. I need to craft the flying machine but the goal is grayed out in the workshop. I have my goggles and suits but I am stuck. I need I need to start a ticket with the powers that be. I have already forced close and restarted my phone.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the boost of confidence! Back to lots of wings and timers when I am up to it. Darn meds making me sleepy lol. But based on due dates I can get away with 10 min total on my other games.

My Dad hates timers during days and more at nights, feels if my body wants to sleep it should restt. But I just fall back asleep so once he is gone alarms are on haha. A prize like this is an exception.

Ill let everyone kbow the outcome! And again appreciate tips and help. Made a chart of how many stone and block to make and and how many energy you
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 114bookworm View Post
    I searched and did not see this problem. I need to craft the flying machine but the goal is grayed out in the workshop. I have my goggles and suits but I am stuck. I need I need to start a ticket with the powers that be. I have already forced close and restarted my phone.
    And you have tapped on the previous goals in your goalbook to clear them? Got the feathers, blocks, & beams and your goalbook now shows you need to craft flying machines? I am not sure how you got a suit (unless purchased) until you collect feathers from the robot birds.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Totally screwed my self up. Made another flying machine instead of the final wings I need to make the first flight suit. I have horrible drop rates from the broken robots. So now I need to decide if I want to give up or spend money on a value pack or spend gems to get enough gears. So frustrated right now.

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    It took the longest time for me to create flying wings, I also did one mistake and made an extra plane... that went right to storage.. (maybe I should take it out. Hmm).. was so mad at myself.
    I thought of everyone that may have done this every time I went to craft the flying wing. I wonder if they intentionally made them look so similar. This is one instance when I wish the craft did disappear when you don't need it anymore... so time intensive for a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And you have tapped on the previous goals in your goalbook to clear them? Got the feathers, blocks, & beams and your goalbook now shows you need to craft flying machines? I am not sure how you got a suit (unless purchased) until you collect feathers from the robot birds.
    Yes. I have the flight suit crafted and all the goggles. I now have enough feathers beams and blocks to craft TWO machines except it is greyed out