Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    At least expansion permits are on the list of drops so it's worth it to me to keep going. And given expanding is my focus then the Pilot Faerie will be a good addition to my kingdom.
    Right! Expansion permits are a nice "plus" when they occur, but I really enjoy getting a permit with a single tap. Saves a lot of energy I can use for the coin collecting buildings (after comments here about how expensive some storylines are).

I have the Rafflesia Garden and got an Expansion Permit last week from it. Fire Fly Cove usually gives Wisps. Dark Unicorn has only given 1 ticket per drop so far. My White Flygers havent dropped any Expansion Permits yet but I have only had them a few months.

I hope this Pilot, if I can finish her (fingers crossed), gives more Expansion permits!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-21-19 at 07:23 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Confused that some people have lower level goals at 45. My daughter?s level 40 game is higher goals and yes, the event is impossible for a level 40 game to complete with higher goals...!
    That is very odd, so sorry to hear that!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    They did do a last minute sale on the flying raccoon? Shoot! I was waiting for a sale since I thought 200 gems was too much, but I had company last night and the went right to bed after. Oh well, maybe Black Friday will bring it around again.
    darn, it missed the sale and really was gonna buy at the last minute with the free monkey but got side tracked
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I am thinking about crafting a couple more Flying Machines after fulfilling the Pilot Fairie requirements.
    The drops at the present time are coins and dead wood, do we know if the drops will change post event?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Also expansion tickets are dropped from the black bear & just recently I got the Portia Bella who surprised me with the permit also. Good luck

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am thinking about crafting a couple more Flying Machines after fulfilling the Pilot Fairie requirements.
    The drops at the present time are coins and dead wood, do we know if the drops will change post event?
    I think it's pretty unlikely that they'll be altered post-event as usually the only drops that are altered are event specific. For instance, the Robot Birds won't drop Metallic Feathers after the event but the coin amount and other items should remain.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Also expansion tickets are dropped from the black bear & just recently I got the Portia Bella who surprised me with the permit also. Good luck
    I can?t find my black bear. I have looked all over my board and inventory. I can?t find the Gingerman either I thought he was a walker

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think it's pretty unlikely that they'll be altered post-event as usually the only drops that are altered are event specific. For instance, the Robot Birds won't drop Metallic Feathers after the event but the coin amount and other items should remain.
    Thank you AnnirasSweets!
    I will keep on crafting
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the gingerman & think I got the black bear when we had the monster hunt.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I can?t find my black bear. I have looked all over my board and inventory. I can?t find the Gingerman either I thought he was a walker
    There is a walker called Gingerbread Man, but during that event there was also a limited market offer of two ginger pet characters. The Gingerman is basically a copy of the walker but holding a sword and the Gingerman Stack is one gingerbread man sitting atop the other's shoulders - both of which drop expansion items.
    -------------
    Back to the event at hand...

Real life got in the way of my crafting so now I'm pretty backed up on crafting beams and blocks. Thankfully I had enough time to do quick log ins so I prioritized collecting Old Gears over the crafts themselves. If only I wasn't a collector then I could skip crafting that third Flight Suit and be done with this madness!