Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Why do the floating towers have a water can instead of a coin drop? I?m only getting coins from them. Will gears or something drop at some point?

Farm Supplier
    Did you complete all items in goal3. ? You have to place these 3 items to progress & unlock future goals. This is referenced to #90– unable to make beams in goal#5.
    Last edited by lizzytish24; 06-15-19 at 08:25 AM. Reason: More info needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Are you at a point in one of the main storylines where you need to fight a lot of dire boars? Or where dire boars are invading? I had the same problem in events until I worked past those points.

Space out your rocks when chopping, then if you spawn a dire boar you can move on to other rocks until it is time to collect from sawmills/mines, then leave 1 hit left on a monkey so you don't get more boars, maybe?
    Thank you Sofia for taking the time to answer this. I finally got the monkey to spawn.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Why do the floating towers have a water can instead of a coin drop? I?m only getting coins from them. Will gears or something drop at some point?
    I am guessing they will only drop coins.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

The spawn rate for the Flying Monkeys is ridiculously low. My last two collections from the Sparkling Mines and Sawmills didn't stir up any of the Monkeys; and no, there were no other monsters in my queendom, I always have the music turn up during such visits to be sure.

The drop rates for the Old Gears have also been abysmal. I average between one to three at each harvesting, but one collection in the last day yielded none

I've been out of the game for a few months... Do they do Weekend or Weekday Warriors DURING events anymore or is that done? I'd save my chopping for that if they do...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I've been out of the game for a few months... Do they do Weekend or Weekday Warriors DURING events anymore or is that done? I'd save my chopping for that if they do...
    They come on Thursday nights for me, New Zealand time. I'm sorry, I don't know when that is for you, but maybe you can work out from that. Never at weekends now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The weekday warrior only occurs when the events are not in progress.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    I think I am out too, I am not going to login every hour and half for the ?grand price? which will maybe every few weeks drop an expension permit like my other animals that supposed to drop a permit sometimes(read almost never). I am going to enjoy a break and work on my other goals from the main story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The spawn rate for the Flying Monkeys is ridiculously low. My last two collections from the Sparkling Mines and Sawmills didn't stir up any of the Monkeys; and no, there were no other monsters in my queendom, I always have the music turn up during such visits to be sure.

The drop rates for the Old Gears have also been abysmal. I average between one to three at each harvesting, but one collection in the last day yielded none
    for me the situation is the same that is infinitely outrageous. I hope S8 programmers to pay attention to this madness ...