Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Is there any reason we need to buy the fence and gate? Looks like just deco, right?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Ah, remember the gingerbread gumdrop horses?
    Actually I DO - and I still find current one MUCH worse. 0/20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Actually I DO - and I still find current one MUCH worse. 0/20
    That's encouraging...my first drops were 4 out of 7 but I am sure that will change
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    In Goal 6, we are directed to build 2 Floating Towers in the industrial workshop. You build them in the regular workshop. It's a mistake in the directions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Is there any reason we need to buy the fence and gate? Looks like just deco, right?
    To get us to spend coins and extend our already too filled storages

Fashion Designer
    I’m still on the goal to build the 2 floating towers, so haven’t had any goals yet that instruct you to collect from the Sparkling Mines or Sawmills.

However, I just collected from my Sparking Mines and Sawmills anyway and one of each of them spawned a Flying Monkey.

Once defeated, the two Flying Monkeys dropped Nuts and Bolts (“Nuts and Bolts” being one thing dropped together, not two separate things)
    Last edited by GC5410; 06-13-19 at 05:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    To get us to spend coins and extend our already too filled storages
    *sigh* yeah..I realized it is part of the event main goal, so there is no ignoring it like the other deco purchases. Since when do we have to just buy stuff that has no use to the event in order to get to the next step? I can afford the $12K but it's expensive enough to annoy me.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i bought that stupid flying raccoon for 200 gems without realizing it was 200 gems! doh
    Silver lining - its really cute and you get a monkey too
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Oh I thought it was as going to be enjoyable but after collecting from 7 robots and only getting one gear and a 2 hour timer I can see that it will be frustrating and will have to set timer to collect every 2 hours for the duration of the event which is impossible for most players unless you spend a bunch of gems to speed up. I really wish they would just give the required drops upon each collection, this is one of the most complained about issues every event, especially when leveling up becomes tedious anyway. Otherwise it looked like a great prize.
    Agreed. I don't understand why not limit it to two or three and give it 100% of the time. The random drop of something you NEED is not fun. If it randomly dropped a gold nugget or 20 energy, sure, add that on in! But to create an unknown bottleneck is nothing short of frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why we have to purchase an industrial workshop when nothing is made in it.

Is it really only for those 2 items tha5 will eventually be made at the end of the event goals?

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast