Thread: What?s wrong with Baby Farsight dragon?

What?s wrong with Baby Farsight dragon?

There’s something seriously wrong with the way baby farsight dragon has been animated. The animation for it to walk Isn’t actually even walking at all. It is literally sliding across the habitat and then sloooowwlllllllyy moving it’s legs after. The animation cycle for it to walk is far too slow it is only moving it’s legs after it has already slid across the habitat. Looks completely abnormal. It doesn’t look good at all not sure if anyone cares enough for it to get fixed but still gonna try anyways. Now that I think about it...No one ever fixed the other dragons with messed up tails that I posted about either. Whoever animated this dragon seriously botched it up and didn’t know what they were doing or they didn’t check to see the finalized version of this dragon’s animation cycle before they put it out. I don know any creature that walks like that, lol. Is it trying to moonwalk...the more I look at it the more it looks like the animation cycle is actually backwards aside from being terribly slow. I feel like animations are now being done by someone different than they were before...or it?s the same person but is now doing them far too quickly to check for quality control.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABBA847F-F457-4C5E-94AD-59C1BFB82204.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	52062
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

I should also mention that I evolved it to level 4 and the animation looks significantly better....but the level one farsight dragon's animation looks messed up.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thank you for pointing this out! They should be looking into this now