Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barnyard Fun - Collectibles graphics issue

Nightclub Owner

Barnyard Fun - Collectibles graphics issue

2 - The collectibles are dropping as blank white squares. They're still adding up and look fine once in my storage but they all appear as blank squares when they drop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new items not showing 0014041.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	52042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 06-11-2019 - Barnyard Oven recipes.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	52043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 06-11-2019 ERROR 3- Barnyard Stove recipes.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	52044   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 06-11-2019 ERROR 4- Blank Collectibles.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	52045  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-19 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Split post

I cooked & served the strawberry salads first thing and I checked a little bit ago and noticed that I have no credit for them at all. It still says I need to cook 14 strawberry salad. I've got bbq chicken going now. After 16 hours I sure hope I get credit for cooking them or I'm going to give up on this goal. I'm also seeing white boxes when the collectibles pop up when collecting the Barnyard Loaf.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter1964 View Post
    I cooked & served the strawberry salads first thing and I checked a little bit ago and noticed that I have no credit for them at all. It still says I need to cook 14 strawberry salad. I've got bbq chicken going now. After 16 hours I sure hope I get credit for cooking them or I'm going to give up on this goal. I'm also seeing white boxes when the collectibles pop up when collecting the Barnyard Loaf.
    Welcome to the forum.

See suggestions under section Sync Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature, to make sure you save your game progress and avoid sync errors.

Executive Chef
    Since I'm having another collectibles issue I'll post right here if that's okay or refer me to the proper thread.

Additional to the graphics my collection doesn't add up, if I redeem once I've collected all the items the part is not given to me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Anyone else having issues with their stoves spitting out white squares instead of goal parts?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyomark View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their stoves spitting out white squares instead of goal parts?
    Yeah, there seems to be an issue with every step of the goals this time, lol.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-14-19 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Removed link - not needed after moving posts

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Since I'm having another collectibles issue I'll post right here if that's okay or refer me to the proper thread.

Additional to the graphics my collection doesn't add up, if I redeem once I've collected all the items the part is not given to me.
    Can you let me know which part did you try to redeem so I can report this over?

Nightclub Owner
    Just checking in to report that the issue carries over to the second goal appliance as well.

Built two Barnyard Stoves and the Collectibles it drops are also blank white squares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast