Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Barnyard Fun - 2019 Jun 11 (15 Days)

This is probably the first time that I am actually not going to finish the goal. I have been playing since 2012 and recently goals have become extremely difficult!! It's no longer fun... it's a shame. I have a real job, family etc and cannot play 24/7 😣😣 Will deffo have to stop playing because I am getting annoyed!

I played from day one and will not be able to finish goal in time.I'm wondering if all goals are like this now.I wasn't able to play for yrs due to bad service where I live.I feel like parts needed for ovens/stoves is extremely excessive.The cooking times and amount of dishes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    And they screwed up the recipes again..........
    I just went to cook on my barnyard stove and noticed the seaside salad is still locked? The goal I was working on... has been finished. I received my tractor reward. Every recipe normally would be available at this completed stage. WHY is this seaside salad in this appliance? It is also in the outback stove, maybe that's why. Thank you.

I finished this one and just finished the 5 Day Goal in Bakery Story yesterday before sending my iPad in to be repaired. I miss playing it, so hope it will be back soon.
    If any of my neighbors are on here, could you please tell me what is happening since I can't access it from my laptop? Thank you very much.
    ​Amy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456