Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Barnyard Fun - 2019 Jun 11 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Okay, so you have to do the 1st step in 2 batches too. That’s still only 12 days (technically 11, because it's 44 hrs to cook, not 48). I'm not saying it won't be difficult, it's ridiculously hard once you add in the 16 hr recipe too, but they've never given us a goal that's literally impossible.
    I used to be able to complete all the goals. BS is still feasible but I have so many unfinished RS goals as I have a busy schedule.

@AnnirasSweets

As always you are ever so helpful
    Thank you my dear
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-19 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Replaced long quote with member's name

I really appreciate the side goal this time. It is more challenging than previous side goals, but easy doable within 15 days if you have unlocked all 18 appliance slots. And it is worth it, since we don’t get another blossom grove.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok here’s my big big question. Does anyone know how we six new recipes in a new appliance for this goal. Yet half of them are already completed? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The recipes look sloppy and unappealing. Plus, they've given us several of these types of dishes already. The main goal prize is ok. The side goal prize is nice, but the odds of me finishing with a 2 day recipe and 16 hr recipes...
    The glitches and mistakes - I just don't know what to say anymore. If I could have a job where I get to make several mistakes and still get paid, it would be a dream! lol

This has to be the worst side goal ever, I don't understand as customer service company how they keep getting it wrong, THE SIDE GOALS SHOULD BE PAST GOALS. WE'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE COOKING ON BASIC OVENS!!!!

I bought a goal stove and it gave me an aussie stove that I can't even aquireparts to build. [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum], so why are these goals so messed up and difficult to complete? Been playing for years and it's just getting worse.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-19 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Removed Support comments - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Prizepecha View Post
    I bought a goal stove and it gave me an aussie stove that I can't even aquireparts to build. [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum], so why are these goals so messed up and difficult to complete? Been playing for years and it's just getting worse.
    Eh? You need barnyard oven
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-19 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Has anyone finished the side goals?
    I just finished. Just kidding. The only part I finished was the Strawberry Salads in the 1st part.
    Nope. As much as I love the reward - unfortunately gonna skip this side goal and hopefully they release it in the Fall in the sale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Ok here?s my big big question. Does anyone know how we six new recipes in a new appliance for this goal. Yet half of them are already completed? Thanks
    There are only three recipes for the new appliances, the other three are a mistake and are really from the last 15 Day Goal appliances. It's an error and should be fixed at any time now, last time it happened it was fixed the same day.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-14-19 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Removed glitch comment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast