Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Barnyard Fun - 2019 Jun 11 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I can't preview the main goal prizes yet, but the "heffigy" is worrying me.

I like the cow picture.

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that’s still only 10 days.

I'm just sad it wasn't the hay ride for a prize (cause I already have the harvest stand). Or the table of jams & jellies.

On the side goals, Step 2 the amount of the BBQ Chicken & Strawberry Salad stays the same. Is that a mistake?
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    I'll be posting the Goal Cards in a bit though I'll likely wait to do the New Items graphic until we can actually see them in the game, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

I like the cow picture.

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that?s still only 10 days.

I'm just sad it wasn't the hay ride for a prize (cause I already have the harvest stand). Or the table of jams & jellies.
    I love the table, chair and counter but something is telling me I won't be a fan of the floor decos. I'm thinking the Heffigy will be a cow statue of some sort, one that I'm sure I'll never display. The Cob Collecting is the big head scratcher for me. I'm naturally picturing a bunch of corn cobs but we've already got a few of those type of decos so I can't see them revisiting that idea. That said, my brain just can not come up with any other images that fit the title. *shrugs* Guess I'll have to wait and see before making my final judgement.

I'm happy to finally get a Side Goal prize that I do not have and more importantly, one that I actually like! Thanks for that, s8 though I could've done without all the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    On the side goals, Step 2 the amount of the BBQ Chicken & Strawberry Salad stays the same. Is that a mistake?
    No, the amount required remains the same in Part Two of the Side Goal though the gem prices change.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

I like the cow picture.

As for side goals, it may take a bit longer than most side goals, but they're still easily finished within the 2 weeks we have to complete them. You can do the 1st batch of chicken all at once, and the 2nd & 3rd batches half at a time, and that’s still only 10 days.

It's only possible to do the 1 batch all at once if you have the maximun amount of ovens.
    Not if you only have 8 ovens to work with because you need 3 barnyard ovens as well. In my case.

Farm Supplier
    Your gonna have to change roasted chicken, that ones not not gonna make it unless no one does it, mine has no qty but I saw in the forum so I figured is was an error but it has not changed yet

Executive Chef
    I noticed the new recipe on the previous oven called Waffled Chicken

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    It's only possible to do the 1 batch all at once if you have the maximun amount of ovens.
    Not if you only have 8 ovens to work with because you need 3 barnyard ovens as well. In my case.
    Okay, so you have to do the 1st step in 2 batches too. That’s still only 12 days (technically 11, because it's 44 hrs to cook, not 48). I'm not saying it won't be difficult, it's ridiculously hard once you add in the 16 hr recipe too, but they've never given us a goal that's literally impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    We should have had a cowboy steak with the large bone, a big butter baked potato and cherry crisp.

Fashion Designer
    So many bugs... once again all they have to do is check before they release content

Has anyone finished the side goals?
    I just finished. Just kidding. The only part I finished was the Strawberry Salads in the 1st part.
    ​Amy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast