Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Barnyard Fun - 2019 Jun 11 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Spoilage time equals 2.5 times the cook time. So a 16 hour recipe will spoil after 40 hours. I've timed spoilage several times myself and agree with this conclusion.

Regarding the current goal recipes appearing on multiple appliances, I'm wondering if it's really a bug (why hasn't it been fixed yet?). Perhaps Storm8 is trying to make up for its less than stellar performance over these past months by "throwing the players a bone". I'm currently cooking my last batch of the second recipe on the second appliance. I should be finished with the main goal by tomorrow, which will leave me with about 10 days to work on Parts 2 and 3 of the side goal. I started the goal on Day 2 and have 20 appliance slots. The side goal isn't as daunting as it first appeared, if you have at least 18 appliance slots.
    What's the "bone"?! Not even pretending to fix the recipe mess?

Another bizarre problem, for the second time today I served Barnyard Biscuits and though I got credit towards goal, not ONE biscuit landed on a counter. Don't have enough counters to lose one.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-16-19 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate moderating comment

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I have to say this much: for all the issues we faced during this goal release, I was able to finish very quickly. I finished with still 8 days on the goal clock, I'd almost forgotten how nice it was to have down time in this game!

I?m on #7 in the main goals. I finished the side goal just the other day. I even somehow had 1 extra Roasted Chickens. Not sure how that happened.
    I'm trying to finish before having to send my iPad in for repair & not sure how long it will be before I can access the game.
    I hope it doesn?t take long for Apple to either repair it or send me a new one. I use my iPad everyday & play the games everyday. It helps get my mind off not feeling well.
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I doubt I'll be able to finish this goal. Haven't even unlocked the third recipe! On the first appliance! All because I went on a vacation from wed till sun last week. sigh.. at least I can hope to get the side goal prize. I'm at the last part.. So bummed.. :C I really like the main goal prize.. and that Heffigy? It looks like an ox, and will be a very nice display for the year of the ox (year 2021), IF I'm still playing and this game is still around. /sadface
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Arrow Help: Anyone?

I want to get the value pack but don't know how? Can anyone tell me how to get it?

Fashion Designer
    Heffigy...I do not want a gold cow.

Lame, imo.

Nightclub Owner
    The Value Packs are available through iOS only so players must log in to their accounts on an iDevice and simply tap the VP icon. This will open a purchase screen and you go through the motions just as you do for any other in game purchases.

If you do have access to an iDevice, full details on how to log into your account on different devices can be found in the Game Guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

And here's pic of my screen on an iDevice, with the VP offer circled:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0014160.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	52131

The image that can be found at the bottom of the current goal write up (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-11-(15-Days)) is the screen you'll see after clicking on that icon.

Depending on how new you are to purchasing, this thread on in game purchasing may also be something needed for referencing: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-App-Purchases

New Resident
    Which oven do you need to make waffled chicken? I can?t find the recipe?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by loujane1 View Post
    Which oven do you need to make waffled chicken? I can?t find the recipe?
    Waffled Chicken is on the Barnyard Stove. The first task in Goal 4 (the one that asks for Waffled Chicken) requires players to purchase and build 3 of the appliance that contains that recipe. You can just click the BUY button in your goal book and it will take you to the exact appliance you need to purchase. The first post contains images if you need a reference.

Thank you AnnirasSweets! I can always count on you to help me with any question I might have! Very quickly too

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast