Finally received a reply 21.06.19 to tell me that apparently they had been awarded, um it may say that on your system but in the actual game they HAVE NOT BEEN AWARDED, soooo frustrating and it’s now the 25.06.19 and still no resolution in sight I’m going to be mighty annoyed if I do not receive my awards considering the effort put in to win them and who’s to say this issue of not being awarded the prizes won’t happen again feeling very let down right now.
I have of course sent a follow up email with screenshots and to say when I last used my ticket temple which was I had 240 tickets and crafted the “universe” dragon last leaderboards event and both the bingo and leaderboard ended at the same time so I had 0 tickets in the temple and should now have 50 from coming 1st place in bingo, same goes for boosts I deliberately used my 10 x boosts down to 4 expecting to be awarded 4 x each harvest and hatching giving me “full” (8) x10 boosts for the next event and there must be some way to see that I have not used any boosts nor crafted any dragon since the last event and this issue happened someone at s8 please help