Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starsong : Dragon Tales June 11, 2019

Chapter 7 - Act 4 - Breed Farsight Dragon with another dragon

Breeding Farsight with a basic yellow-element or single cosmic-element dragon will give you four possible outcomes; Venus, with a 4-hour timer, Genie, with an 8-hour timer, Music, with a 10-hour timer, and Trickster, with an 18-hour timer.

Breeding her with dragons of any other element will not only increase the number of possibilities but will also add outcomes with timers higher than 18-hours.

If you breed her with a Diamond dragon, Venus gets taken out of the equation, but you add Gold, Gossamer, Anubis, and Quasar.

I'm going with Cosmic, but I bet they dump a Trickster on me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Chapter 7 - Act 4 - Breed Farsight Dragon with another dragon

Breeding Farsight with a basic yellow-element or single cosmic-element dragon will give you four possible outcomes; Venus, with a 4-hour timer, Genie, with an 8-hour timer, Music, with a 10-hour timer, and Trickster, with an 18-hour timer.

Breeding her with dragons of any other element will not only increase the number of possibilities but will also add outcomes with timers higher than 18-hours.

If you breed her with a Diamond dragon, Venus gets taken out of the equation, but you add Gold, Gossamer, Anubis, and Quasar.

I'm going with Cosmic, but I bet they dump a Trickster on me
    Nice summary deadpixel I went with Farsight & Air and ended up with an 18 hour Trickster (whomp whomp whomp) lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)
    Can someone please help me? I?m on act 5 of chapter 7 ?Start crafting a Reticulum dragon? but I only have 3 out of 4 gas giants? How is this possible? Is this a bug? Or how do I get a 4th gas giant? I can?t go any further

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asagm View Post
    Can someone please help me? I?m on act 5 of chapter 7 ?Start crafting a Reticulum dragon? but I only have 3 out of 4 gas giants? How is this possible? Is this a bug? Or how do I get a 4th gas giant? I can?t go any further
    Hi Asagm,
    So if you bred the correct dragon, Farsight, you should have received the last Gas Giant in order to craft your dragon.
    If you force closed/rebooted your device and it still isn't there, I would submit this issue to Support very quickly. Include a screen shot of your dragons in the breeding den as well.
    *The breeding must start when the act calls for it. You can't have put them in the den prior to that and get credit. If that's what happened, you will need to do it again.

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
    Unlock chapter early: 30 gold

1. Complete the Starbright Quest. (Skip: 24 gold)
    2. Raise Farsight Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150 gold) (Prize:1 Gas Giants)
    3. Craft and decorate with another Star Catcher. (Skip: 25 gold) (Prize:150 Starborn Dusts)
    4. Breed Farsight Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 25 gold) (Prize:1 Gas Giants)
    5. Start crafting your Reticulum Dragon. (Skip: 9 gold)
    Hope this is resolved quickly for you!
    Good luck.

The act in tales says to breed pink and blue for Orion but this forum says purple and yellow. Can someone please tell me if pink and blue will work because it?s ruining the tales for slot of people who don?t frequent these boards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    The act in tales says to breed pink and blue for Orion but this forum says purple and yellow. Can someone please tell me if pink and blue will work because it?s ruining the tales for slot of people who don?t frequent these boards
    Pink and blue won't work. Try cosmic and magic.

Thank you. 😀
    I won?t be able to finish anyway. Wasted too much time on pink and blue

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    Thank you. ��
    I won?t be able to finish anyway. Wasted too much time on pink and blue
    Chapter 8 hasn't officially started, so if you have been keeping up with the quests and evolution of your dragons, then you still have a good chance of completing the event if you breed Orion today. Try cosmic with purple, for example, breeding the Cosmic and Magic Dragons.

Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping a new tournament starts soon because of Chapter 8 Act 3 and Chapter 9 Act 1 in winning battles with the Reticulum Dragon to complete those acts. I'm trying to level up Reticulum as far as I can today.

Executive Chef
    I'm confused as to why people think it is good to have a tournament start when we have to battle. Aren't the limited time tournaments and their opponents usually harder to beat than the ones we get for the monthly dragon? I would rather have easier opponents.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast