Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Starsong : Dragon Tales June 11, 2019

New Resident
    Hello!!!! I cant craft a star sculpture dissapear in spell shop please fix it i am playing the tale and have few hours

New Resident
    I’m so close to finishing and have plenty of time, 13 + hours, but the quests are gone now, so I can’t get the final parts I need. Very frustrating to start a new event that interferes with the old event.

Executive Chef
    To the last two posters - maybe submit tickets to support ASAP.
    Another new event, another mess up. It happens every. single. time. *eye roll*

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to start crafting the Star Sculpture - but it is no longer listed in the Spell Shop
    I used so much gold to get back on track to finish the event as well

Oh nooooooo!!!!!!!

Help. They have done it again. Started a new event when the dragon tales hasn’t finished. I still need to do 2 quests to finish gathering items for the star sculpture but the starlight star bright quests are gone and the options to craft the items are gone also. Storm8 how about you just give us all the Cygnus dragon. I am getting so frustrated with this game!

Cannot craft and decorate with the star sculpture. It disappeared from the game! Is anyone else having the same issue? I have 24 hours to finish the event.

I have the same issue. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    Help. They have done it again. Started a new event when the dragon tales hasn’t finished. I still need to do 2 quests to finish gathering items for the star sculpture but the starlight star bright quests are gone and the options to craft the items are gone also. Storm8 how about you just give us all the Cygnus dragon. I am getting so frustrated with this game!

Same issue here, i spent 67 gold to speed up some stuff 👎🏻

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akira2222 View Post
    Hello!!!! I cant craft a star sculpture dissapear in spell shop please fix it i am playing the tale and have few hours
    It was temporarily unavailable while we addressed a HUD issue. It will be back soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234