Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orion Dragon - June 11 2019 (Needed for the Starsong Dragon Tales Event)

Host(ess)
    Got it first try with Candy Hoard and Neo Yellow.

Rhino Keeper
    1st try! Cosmic and Peacock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    The ultra rare Common has eluded me for months in both storybook and leaderboard events. So frustrated haven?t even tried to breed it in last 3 events. Can?t believe I?m back in there trying - slow week.

FAIL 1. Peacock/Air - 8 hours - Genie
    FAIL 2. Genie/Trickster - 18 hours
    FAIL 3. Peacock/Neo Air - 8 hours
    Trust me I feel your pain. Last dragon tales I bred the entire time and could NOT GET STUPID DELPHINIUM DRAgon! I ended up having to buy it and I was so mad at it I actually named it “Ihateyou” for like 3 weeks...yup. I was very angry at having to buy it. It has a nicer name now. Lol. Try Saturn x peacock I got it 1st try with that combo! Also thanks @deadpixel it usually never happens for me!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    1st fail - saturn & peacock 8hrs
    2nd fail - neo Air & magic 8hrs
    Sigh. Can't breed this cursed required dragons for the last few events. Thank God managed to craft 1 for the leader board.

1x cosmic, 4 x royals, 1 x genie, 2 x tricksters and finally its on the nest phew glad its done ✅

Doesn?t look like I am getting this ultra rare common again, getting sick of it every event, I don’t think I will bother with tales they suck.

Executive Chef
    i got a fail w/ air + magic. but that has 9 possibilities with 4 of them being 4 commons & 2 are 4 hour breed times.
    so i tried cosmic + magic and it only has 4 possibilities= 2 commons (4 hour orion, 8 hour genie) & 2 rares. got it first try.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Universe x Peacock = Music
    Cosmic x Sorceress = Genie
    Cosmic x Magic = Genie
    Cosmic x Peacock = Trickster
    Cosmic x Peacock = ORION!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 06-13-19 at 12:37 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    Neo purple + neo yellow second try!

I just wanted to say how beautiful Orion dragon is at epic form I absolutely love it. It actually suits the theme unlike the other dragons except for Reticulum. Farsight and Cygnus don’t even look anything remotely close to space themed at all. I really like Cygnus but she absolutely doesn’t suit the space theme even a smidge. Swans on her head and space don‘t really mix but she is still very pretty and I do wanna get her but she doesn‘t suit the theme at all I wouldn‘t be surprised if these dragons were done awhile ago for other stuff and then suddenly used now to fill in the spots they didn‘t have enough dragons for ‘cause they don‘t look space themed at all. Did I mention they don‘t suit the theme? lol!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast