Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orion Dragon - June 11 2019 (Needed for the Starsong Dragon Tales Event)

New Resident
    Within the last year I have had at least 4-5 that I couldn?t get. But I truly do believe it is random, as much as I would love to complain that it?s not fair or that it?s ?rigged?. I just got this Orion dragon without trying (breeding for bingo) with peacock and kite. Obviously you could get it with that combination but I wouldn?t suggest trying it again! So my theory is sometimes it just wants to give it to you (and sometimes multiple times in the same tournament) and others it?s just hiding it from us and no matter what we won?t get it until after (and then we will get more than we ever wanted)! Frustrating but random.

Banned
    I was more interested in kookys answer. Always see posts of 2nd attempt or 3rd attempt. Meanwhile I'm going on 6th attempt just like every month of no common dragon for me. I'd love to see how she would react with "I'm on day 9 and attempt 20 with no dragon".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I was more interested in kookys answer. Always see posts of 2nd attempt or 3rd attempt. Meanwhile I'm going on 6th attempt just like every month of no common dragon for me. I'd love to see how she would react with "I'm on day 9 and attempt 20 with no dragon".
    Yeah, I get it. There are certain people who *always* get it within the first 3 attempts. What is up with that?

I still don't have it on my 2 older accounts. Starting to worry (not panic, just worry). I try not to activate my second nest during Dragon Tales like I do for LB and WE, but I might end up doing that if I don't have it by the day we are due to hatch it. Then again, I have it on my baby account, so maybe that is good enough.

been trying to breed the orion dragon with purple and yellow.
    round 6 when the event gets to me needing the orion; it tells me to breed it with pink and blue. whats going on with that?

Banned
    Anyone having difficulty breeding that ultra rare common Orion, try what deadpixel suggested and try breeding cosmic/Saturn/eclipse with magic/peacock/neo purple. I bred one on my first try with plain ole Cosmic and Magic. Also, if you want to take a walk on the wild side and have Cosmic Nova or Universe, try breeding one of them with a Diamond or Infinity. There's a marginally better chance of Orion showing up than with purple and yellow. Plus you have the extra bonus of possibly getting Quasar, Anubis or Gossamer.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 06-16-19 at 03:36 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    round 6 when the event gets to me needing the orion; it tells me to breed it with pink and blue. whats going on with that?
    Hay Sherlock. "If" here. I've run into a problem w/ the DT Act requiring I Breed w/ MIST. I've tried 7 times to Nreed (MIST & ACHILLES) - the dragone spend a brief time on Nest then disappear before a Breeding Time is posted. I'm able to accomplish other tasks (Farming, Battling, Coin Collecting...) so I have no idea.
    I too have not Bred Orion. Is the DT in game Act telling you to use (pink & blue)?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-17-19 at 10:56 AM. Reason: removed third party site reference

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    Hay Sherlock. "If" here. I've run into a problem w/ the DT Act requiring I Breed w/ MIST. I've tried 7 times to Nreed (MIST & ACHILLES) - the dragone spend a brief time on Nest then disappear before a Breeding Time is posted. I'm able to accomplish other tasks (Farming, Battling, Coin Collecting...) so I have no idea.
    I too have not Bred Orion. Is the DT in game Act telling you to use (pink & blue)?

Hi If
    Definitely happened in the game. When i got to the bit in chapter 6 asking for us to breed the orion it actually said breed pink and blue
    I read it twice
    I should have screen snapped it
    It makes no sense
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-17-19 at 11:00 AM. Reason: edited quote

Wow, it worked, first try with Cosmic and Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    Same for me! It?s telling me to breed pink and blue. So strange!

It?s telling me to breed pink and blue as well. If this is the incorrect combination, then it sucks for all the people that don?t visit these types of boards?
    Is someone able to tell us if pink and blue will work?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast