Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Orion Dragon - June 11 2019 (Needed for the Starsong Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Mine says pink and blue also. Took a screenshot but don?t know how to post it.

Ok I looked and the egg in the nest is Orion and I got it using Bubble and Cherry Blossom dragon
    Last edited by tigeress2474; 06-17-19 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Adding more to post

Thank god for this forum. I also got instructions to breed pink & blue. After 8 attempts and losing a ton of gold bars breading this wrong combo, I came here looking for advice. Used the cosmic & magic recommended combination and viola immediately got Orion. They really need to fix that. Personally I feel *****ed out of my gold bars

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    Mine says pink and blue also. Took a screenshot but don?t know how to post it.

Ok I looked and the egg in the nest is Orion and I got it using Bubble and Cherry Blossom dragon
    Hatched it and it was NOT Orion 😔

Quote Originally Posted by fairytaleprincss View Post
    Thank god for this forum. I also got instructions to breed pink & blue. After 8 attempts and losing a ton of gold bars breading this wrong combo, I came here looking for advice. Used the cosmic & magic recommended combination and viola immediately got Orion. They really need to fix that. Personally I feel *****ed out of my gold bars
    You CAN submit a ticket to support. Highlight this issue you encountered and include figures of the approximate amount of gold you spent; do not inflate the numbers. Ask for a refund nicely, explain that it is only fair that you get one because of the error they made. Include any screenshots you made, but it shouldn't be necessary.

Follow this link to go to Storm8's support page: S8 Support. Click on the "Submit a request" link at the top-right-hand corner of the page.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I was more interested in kookys answer. Always see posts of 2nd attempt or 3rd attempt. Meanwhile I'm going on 6th attempt just like every month of no common dragon for me. I'd love to see how she would react with "I'm on day 9 and attempt 20 with no dragon".
    Most of the time I either do not get the dragon, or it takes me numerous tries. I usually only post when I get it quick so others can try the combo I used.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your suggestion💖 I tried Anubis Cosmic, 2 Air then Orion! After boosting and spending about 100 gold breed and nest speeding (various purple and yellow combos, Anubis and Gold combos, including 1 combo pink and blue) plus 50 gold to skip the hatch step.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Anyone having difficulty breeding that ultra rare common Orion, try what deadpixel suggested and try breeding cosmic/Saturn/eclipse with magic/peacock/neo purple. I bred one on my first try with plain ole Cosmic and Magic. Also, if you want to take a walk on the wild side and have Cosmic Nova or Universe, try breeding one of them with a Diamond or Infinity. There's a marginally better chance of Orion showing up than with purple and yellow. Plus you have the extra bonus of possibly getting Quasar, Anubis or Gossamer.
    Thanks, finally got Orion 3rd try with Anubis Cosmic. Failing miserably before with various purple yellow and Anubis Gold, spent 150 gold speeding and skipping steps so far,

Quote Originally Posted by merdragon View Post
    Thanks, finally got Orion 3rd try with Anubis Cosmic. Failing miserably before with various purple yellow and Anubis Gold, spent 150 gold speeding and skipping steps so far,
    I?m on my 15th try. Multiple royals and Musics, a hoard of genies, a prophecy, two violas and 2 peacocks later I give up. Honestly- I spent soo much gold on this stupid ultra rare common.

A BIG thank you to whoever suggested using Cosmic and Magic to breed Orion! It worked with this pairing on the first try and I might even have a second one on my nest now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345