Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No connection

I was using RS: Food Lab, and it was having terrible problems. Basically all of the problems mentioned.
    Menu not opening, connection problems, blurred background, constantly refreshing to the server, food and gifts disappearing...
    No problems with RS: Coffee Shop, why do you say "At my own risk"? It seems the newer version has a lot of problems and risk.
    What actually IS the newest version of RS?

In Castle Story, it would crash everytime I tried to visit a neighbor. I actually quit that game because of the frustration.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I was using RS: Food Lab, and it was having terrible problems. Basically all of the problems mentioned.
    Menu not opening, connection problems, blurred background, constantly refreshing to the server, food and gifts disappearing...
    No problems with RS: Coffee Shop, why do you say "At my own risk"? It seems the newer version has a lot of problems and risk.
    What actually IS the newest version of RS?

In Castle Story, it would crash everytime I tried to visit a neighbor. I actually quit that game because of the frustration.
    Any version that shows 1.5.5.9 is a current version to be playing.
    If you have an older device, please make sure you close all applications running in the background.
    Since you also had issues with Castle story, you may want to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check the compatibility of your device.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Storm8 has NEVER replied to any of my emails (each email sent to them was about a problem in a different game). I always include game support codes, Storm8 ID and the info regarding my android tablet.
    I truly pay to play and deserve better treatment than this!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Storm8 has NEVER replied to any of my emails (each email sent to them was about a problem in a different game). I always include game support codes, Storm8 ID and the info regarding my android tablet.
    I truly pay to play and deserve better treatment than this!
    Please send me a private message with your support ticket number.

New Resident
    I Am also having problems since yesterday evening I have tried all the suggestions from force start ...disconnecting wi fi etc still no joy ..I have also sent a ticket to Storm8 this morning ....The waiting game is all I can do I suppose lol

Game Center has been deleted. How do I remove my Resturant Story from Game Center? My Bakery works fine but my restaurant is connected to an old iCloud account. I have passwords and user ids to them all I just need to disconnect it from GC

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSamRoss1 View Post
    Game Center has been deleted. How do I remove my Resturant Story from Game Center? My Bakery works fine but my restaurant is connected to an old iCloud account. I have passwords and user ids to them all I just need to disconnect it from GC
    Check out this page to see if it helps with your icloud account.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/213516903

No connection

I have been playing on a Kindle for years,now I can no longer get connected to Restaurant Story. It says "it requires an internet connection, check your connection and try again". I have an internet connection and can connect to every other app but Restaurant Story. Storm8 does not care, ant ideas??

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue. Every time I try to play Restaurant Story it says I have no internet connection. But Bakery Story works fine.

Same here. Yesterday I had a pop up that showed two RS. Asked me which one I wanted to save to cloud. I picked the wrong one. So disappointed. Is it gone forever? This happened on a game I transferred from Kindle to iPad. The original transferred but a complete new RS was added to Kindle. Now just have new start up on both.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast