Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No connection

Exclamation Problem With Game Saying Im Not Connected

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing? The problem only seems to be with RS.
    I tried shutting everything down & still happening & it seems to have reset the progress too.
    Here is a screenshot I got.
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	33810  
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Please try force closing the game and reopening it. Please let us know if you're still unable to get into the game. Thanks!

I'm having issues with this on RS & BS since the new updates tried force closing both and still the same

Hi,
    Now the problem seems to be happening in BS too and 1 of my appliances I put out is missing & reset itself on some food I started cooking on other appliances already there.
    ​Amy

Mine seems to have resolved slightly, but the games are lagging terribly still needs a bug fix I think

Executive Chef
    Could you guys toggle your wifi off and on and see if that helps you get back into the game? If some of the progress is rolled back, you may have encountered a sync error.

It has been happening to me in Restaurant Story, Bingo and Monopoly Bingo also.
    I get, "Ooops, Restaurant Story is an online game. You need to have an internet connection to continue", about 3-4 times a day for the last 3 days. When it happens, I get locked out for a few minutes to over an hour!
    My wifi is shut off every night, so it gets reset and reconnected daily.
    I have paid real money on these games, and would be ticked if I lose my games.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    It has been happening to me in Restaurant Story, Bingo and Monopoly Bingo also.
    I get, "Ooops, Restaurant Story is an online game. You need to have an internet connection to continue", about 3-4 times a day for the last 3 days. When it happens, I get locked out for a few minutes to over an hour!
    My wifi is shut off every night, so it gets reset and reconnected daily.
    I have paid real money on these games, and would be ticked if I lose my games.
    Can you disconnect your device from your wifi, restart your device and try again? Sorry that you're having issues getting into your games.

Hi everyone,
    I seem to now keep getting an error when trying to open the community members list.
    Is this the same thing as a sync error? Sorry, but I don't understand or know anything about sync errors or how to check for them.
    Error: List does not exist on server.

Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	33840  
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I seem to now keep getting an error when trying to open the community members list.
    Is this the same thing as a sync error? Sorry, but I don't understand or know anything about sync errors or how to check for them.
    Error: List does not exist on server.

Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll pass this to the team.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast