Thread: Unfair 35k leaderboard deal.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfair 35k leaderboard deal.

So many may have seen the super ridiculous 35 k package deal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D6606A7-1077-4526-8F56-66464BA1A84F.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	52028

What‘s being done about this ridiculously unfair advantage that people have gotten? I worked my butt off in the leaderboards and wasted over 1000 gold and I was actually doing really well until this astronomically unfair deal came out. I was managing top 70‘s - 80‘s which has been VERY HARD for someone with only 1 evolution den and 2 nests. I was doing so well, but as soon as this ludicrous deal comes out...I‘m Barely holding on to rank 97 and I don‘t expect to hold it for much longer. I could have just kept 2nd spot and bought 260,000 food for 1000 gold instead of compete for top 100. Wasted all my
    Gold for nothing.

If I had known that this 35k deal was coming out I wouldn‘t have bothered. 1000+ gold waste. I don‘t usually regret my purchases but this is a first. I‘m not happy at all and I can‘t afford to buy more
    Gold and I don‘t want to throw the last of what I got away because then I can‘t afford the next 2 space habitats because I don‘t get paid until the end of the month which would leave me just enough time to pay for the final one...I won‘t be doing another global leaderboards event until I can purchase more nests and another evolution den...everyone just smokes me when the boost their points on all of theirs...but this crazy deal just made things impossible for people who work hard and can’t afford to buy boat loads of gold. I think the 35k point deal should be taken back and adjusted to 3,500 because anyone that bought that If they didn‘t have all the dragons before they certainly do now.
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-09-19 at 11:32 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~