Thread: 35,000 LB Points Offered in Value Pack ???

Question 35,000 LB Points Offered in Value Pack ???

Is this offer of 35,000 LB points for real or are we only going to be awarded 3,500 LB points when we buy this Value Pack?

Comparatively, the other value pack only offers an LB increase of 1,500 points:

Can anyone who has purchased this confirm that the LB points awarded are actually 35,000?

Or could a Storm8 staff member comment on this? Preferably before the end of the LB event? We would appreciate an actual answer instead of a silent correction of the Value Pack pop up

WOW!

Talk about a quick fix! This post was only up for 20 mins, and the Value Pack gets fixed! On a weekend no less!

The points of one of the players on the local board with me just miraculously jumped 35,000 points in an instant, before the fix was applied, so it looks like the "mistake" in the Value Pack really did increase the score as advertised.

Shucks! Should have just plonked down the $30

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the report. I understand it would've been easy to say nothing and appreciate your willingness to come forward due to the potential impact on the health of the game.

Our team will investigate and evaluate next steps. I'll be closing the thread, because in this case the only discussion would just be speculation on internal processes. For the few players who bought the pack containing the original Points value before the update, if you have a question, please submit a ticket to support.