Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/07 Update: Barons Tent Prizes (June 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Are those the Sand Royal Decos that are available in the market? If so, it's likely that purchasing five of those would finish the goal as well... I'd try it out but I'm way super over maxed on Royal Decos and would have to sell hundreds to be able to purchase a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I purchased a sand spire and sand watchtower and it did not counted towards the goal so that is not helping in getting the turtle
    Thanks for letting us know. I?m at my limit for royal deco too. I never have enough cabbages to get one of the bonus prizes anyway. The turtle is adorable though. I liked the Lady Treeple because she reminded me of Phyllis Diller.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    I don't recall seeing the pie cart in my tent before. But for a while I wasn't looking in my tent very often. I hope it pops up in my tent. I like to do that trade.

I looked at the drops for this again. Small chance of pie!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 06-08-19 at 11:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously, most prizes are just deco. Sitting this month out, even though I’d like the turtle. Accumulating more cabbages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Sorry y'all, RL has been kicking my rear-end lately, lol.
    Thanks for getting the thread up for me, SW (how did u post it as me??)

...am working on getting the first post up and running now.
    Thanks for your patience *hugs*.
    I think I can guess how SW posted as you. She used one of your old posts and changed the content.

At first glance the requirement of 5 prizes seem reasonable. But when you actually look at the prizes you'll realize that you'd have to get 5 useless items. This batch is seriously useless, there's not a single prize with decent drops. Basically I'll end up paying 100 cabbages for that turtle. I'll do it because it's cute As for the 5 "prizes", they will permanently stay in the storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I think I can guess how SW posted as you. She used one of your old posts and changed the content.

At first glance the requirement of 5 prizes seem reasonable. But when you actually look at the prizes you'll realize that you'd have to get 5 useless items. This batch is seriously useless, there's not a single prize with decent drops. Basically I'll end up paying 100 cabbages for that turtle. I'll do it because it's cute As for the 5 "prizes", they will permanently stay in the storage.
    Ahhhhh.
    Yeah, you're probably right, cuz now I looked at the date of the post -- evidently it was something unimportant that I posted on May 10th somewhere, lol.

And yeah, c'mon S8 -- It's really simple: just give us NEW prizes & we'll use our cabbages on 'em! Nobody wants repeats of the same ole same ole over & over & over & over again!! *eyeroll*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I don't recall seeing the pie cart in my tent before. But for a while I wasn't looking in my tent very often. I hope it pops up in my tent. I like to do that trade.

I looked at the drops for this again. Small chance of pie!!!!
    You may not remember the pie cart in the tent because it hasn't been in the tent since 2016, lol...and yeah, I have all 3 fruit carts & they rarely drop the crafted goods. They're actually more like 12-hour fruit trees, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Lol yes I did make a copy of your latest post as I needed one that was time stamped before the new content was released. This is the only way to give you post 1! thanks so much for getting post 1 up and running and thanks to SC for pics.

I don't have many of these so I'm going for the turtle. Not getting any animals though.

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing from this list I don’t already own and remotely want is the apple pie cart (it used to be on offer ages ago) but if my luck holds this moth too,I’ll have anything but.

Nightclub Owner
    Tide Turtle - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tirtle who's much more excited to be in the sea than on land. Pet him to see what he's found for you.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins, Energy, Eggs, Fish
    Events: Baron's Tent - June 2019
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108736
    Comments: Win 5 times the Baron Tent game.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-15-19 at 11:10 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Anyone got Turtle yet or is it still 2 early? I figured someone would 'Snap" it up as soon as they could.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Anyone got Turtle yet or is it still 2 early? I figured someone would 'Snap" it up as soon as they could.
    I got mine today. It’s got a 20+ hr timer so it will be tomorrow before I see what it drops. I think it looks a little more cartoony thN some of the recent artwork (no where near as nice as the kelpie)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast