Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/07 Update: Barons Tent Prizes (June 2019)

I need to purchase more cabbages to get the past two prizes I need for the Tide Turtle, but buying gems is not working (its taking my money but not giving me gems) has anyone else had this issue? I'm running out of time for the turtle and I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on it now.

I would love to see the ability to craft rotten cabbages.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    I need to purchase more cabbages to get the past two prizes I need for the Tide Turtle, but buying gems is not working (its taking my money but not giving me gems) has anyone else had this issue? I'm running out of time for the turtle and I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on it now.

I would love to see the ability to craft rotten cabbages.
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem purchase issues. You need to lodge a Support form. Click here to contact S8 Support.

If you're on iOS you can use your daily videos to get cabbages. More info in Hub thread linked on page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like there're new prizes in the tent (all recycled). There's also a beautiful owl to win if you can win 5 tent items in 7 hours. But how in the world can we win 5 tent prizes in 7 hours?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Looks like there're new prizes in the tent (all recycled). There's also a beautiful owl to win if you can win 5 tent items in 7 hours. But how in the world can we win 5 tent prizes in 7 hours?
    I hadn't even noticed that, lol. Let's hope they get that fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    We can't

Executive Chef
    I am taking this to mean if you get 5 of the 6 daily items (all 6 giving the daily Grand Prize), you get the owl....or am I wrong and S8 put on a 6 Hour timer instead of a 6 Day timer?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    can anyone list the name of the prizes? i didn't get a screen shot of the offered prizes. i'm trying to go through SC's page looking for one.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    July thread created here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(July-2019)

Note it still needs to be revised with current prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I hadn't even noticed that, lol. Let's hope they get that fixed soon.
    G'day Annira,saw ur link😉,yeah,reading the comments here,I mustn't have read the fine print. Just assumed it was a month long event like the turtle. And we all know what happens when you assume.lol. Oh well,would've liked the owl,but it probably would've just dropped eggs,etc.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast