Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOX: Sweet Summer Crate - 2019 Jun 7

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Sweet Summer Crate - 2019 Jun 7

New Mystery Box and Goal

REMOVED 06-30-2019

Sweet Summer Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 24 days (will disappear at the end of the month)

Sweet Summer Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Melon Sign - wall
    Refreshing Slice - 1x1
    Summertime Display - 2x2

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Citrus Shader - 2x2
    Super Scoops - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Cool Baker Statue - 1x1
    Sunshine Fountain - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Festive Firepit - 4x4

Goal: Sun Shiny Day!
    Have 1 Melon Sign
    Have 1 Refreshing Slice
    Have 1 Summertime Display
    Have 1 Citrus Shader
    Have 1 Super Scoops
    Have 1 Cool Baker Statue
    Have 1 Sunshine Fountain
    Have 1 Festive Firepit
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show

Decos on Display:

Sun Shiny Day! - 24 Day Goal Cards:
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-30-19 at 06:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Nope saving my gems for the holiday season!

Nightclub Owner
    These items don't exactly work together and when grouped in a small area, they look a bit random and hodge-podge. In my opinion, they would've been better if they had been offered individually or in smaller groupings as goal prizes.

I won't lie though... I really, really, really want that Festive Firepit! It would look amazing with the Mosaic items we've already got.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    These items don't exactly work together and when grouped in a small area, they look a bit random and hodge-podge. In my opinion, they would've been better if they had been offered individually or in smaller groupings as goal prizes.

I won't lie though... I really, really, really want that Festive Firepit! It would look amazing with the Mosaic items we've already got.
    I agree that the box items don't necessarily go together, but I actually kind of like that about this box I feel like it allows for more creative potential for what other items you want to place the prizes with (ex. the Firepit with the mosaic items, or in a Southwest setting with the succulent items from a while ago, or with a camping theme, etc).

I really like this crate overall It encompasses different aspects of summer and puts them into one tidy little box, and it's refreshing to see that compared to the specific box themes we've had recently. I only wish it would stay on the market after the timer expired - at least through the season as summer's only just getting started.

(And, in any case, I have to say I find these prizes far nicer than the current goal prizes )
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Some of these are really nice--love that one of the 4th place prizes is a 2x2! Not a fan of the 2nd places though.

Edit: thought I'd give it a shot, and of course got one of the ugly 2nd place prizes (the statue). I should have known!
    Last edited by twospoons; 06-08-19 at 05:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Lol probably one of the worst boxes we?ve ever had. Love the 4x4 prize tho!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Some of these are really nice--love that one of the 4th place prizes is a 2x2! Not a fan of the 2nd places though.

Edit: thought I'd give it a shot, and of course got one of the ugly 2nd place prizes (the statue). I should have known!
    D'oh! That's the worst!

New Resident
    I?d much prefer a LTO where we can decide exactly what to spend our gems on. I would drop serious gems for the festive firepit, but chancing on boxes...hmm...

Rhino Keeper
    Is there chance to get double?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    Is there chance to get double?
    Yes there is. You can gift double and multiple
    of same item.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68DCEC6F-AC30-4864-975B-7A734042A445.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	52031