Thread: Bengal Dragon breedable

Bengal Dragon breedable

Bengal Dragon is for sale, but is it breedable? Market says yes, codex says no. So the old question emerges again: which one is right?

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Bengal Dragon is for sale, but is it breedable? Market says yes, codex says no. So the old question emerges again: which one is right?
    Unless you get an official word from the devs, the only way to know is to try.

However, I always defer to the status displayed in the Codex; if it says “Not Breedable,” then I won’t bother trying. This was from the time when a “common” dragon, which we had to breed for an event, was thought to be breedable because the store “said” so. It turned out that the codex said otherwise and thousands of players the world over spent an entire day attempting to breed a dragon that we could not breed.

Nightclub Owner
    I would like to know if it's breedable too. I think the Codex says it isn't because it's technically an expired dragon.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Codex or market. Third time i ask this question this year. Third time no storm8 answer. What a joke...

Executive Chef
    Codex or market. Third time i ask this question this year. Third time no storm8 answer. What a joke...
    They can't answer questions that they themselves do not know the answer to.

The Honorable Panda
    Normally the codex is the one to follow, but let me double check to make sure. Could be a glitch.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request