Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Summertime Sunshine - 2019 Jun 6 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I also had 6 Crab Grills. Had to buy and build the 7th one for the goal step to clear.
    I feel your pain. I have 7 and will have to buy #8. Feel it's unfair I don't get favor for buying them before.

Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    I feel your pain. I have 7 and will have to buy #8. Feel it's unfair I don't get favor for buying them before.
    I had 10 from when we had a goal with the crab grills from last year. Kinda happy I sold 4 of those otherwise it'd be more painful buying & building an 11th one!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t understand the developers train of thought it?s called crab grill the new recipes have nothing to do with crab. makes no sense. the recipes could have gone on any other summery oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    I don?t understand the developers train of thought it?s called crab grill the new recipes have nothing to do with crab. makes no sense. the recipes could have gone on any other summery oven.
    I agree. It's like they just picked a stove from spinning a wheel and threw these recipes onto it. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Executive Chef
    Ditto that. Plenty of other ovens, especially since they're not crab recipes! But at least I don't have to worry about building more than the one required, since I had mine from last time.

Thumbs up for the prize though!

What really bugs me is that we're not alerted when storing an appliance/counter and it has food on it 😡😝

Executive Chef
    I thought these recipes would look better on the Lace Oven rather than the crab one!

Rhino Keeper
    I want the fire pit grill. That's the only appliance I dont have. The new recipes could have been added to that one with the grilled eggplant. I really want that appliances. I've been asking for that every since 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I had 10 from when we had a goal with the crab grills from last year. Kinda happy I sold 4 of those otherwise it'd be more painful buying & building an 11th one!
    So it's less painful to build a 7th one?

Quote Originally Posted by madakee View Post
    So it's less painful to build a 7th one?
    Yes because I wouldn't have those extra appliance slots for the other basic appliances needed to complete the goal in time. There's too many long recipes, time wise, that use up most of my appliance slots. I like to cook the long recipes all at the same time. For me it's easier that way I can get those out of the way first then cook the shorter recipes. I actually built an 8th Crab Grill just because I already had the parts to do so. I should finish with time to spare. Usually do. It's all about timing when doing these 5 day goals to finish it time. But what works for me may not for another player.
    Hope this makes sense. If not it's cause I'm half asleep. LOL. Good luck with the goal. ��
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 06-07-19 at 12:17 PM.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast