Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Summertime Sunshine - 2019 Jun 6 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzliesfan View Post
    Is the Blue Sky Cooler supposed to be served in a glass as a drink? Mine is being served in a bowl with a spoon....
    Since the customer's receive it on their table in a glass I think it's meant to be served on the counter like that, I think it's a punch bowl sort of deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Where is the prize? I received it but have looked through my floor items at least 3 times! I did find other prizes I didn't have time to look for previously!

I found it! Between Holiday tree and Romantic Dinner! Then I had to shuffle things to get it to fit and redo Floor etc. Really not worth the effort but I did it.
    They really need to add another tab into our inventory, don't they? I think they should add a tab for all the goal items and another for all the crate items to get all of those weeded out from the regular market items. It takes entirely too long to find anything and let's not even start on how painful it is to redesign a place!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dommiecook View Post
    What about all of us that never had these machines before, or for those of us that didn?t do the goal they had last year? What about those 3 locked recipes, the crab salad, crab ravioli and crab chowder? I don?t care about the goal prize for last years goal, but I do care about those unlocked recipes. Storm8, please, I?m begging you, unlock those recipes, keep the goal prize that came along with it, just unlock the recipes for us, please. Can?t someone please get in touch with them and ask them to do this for us, please.
    I would like to see the other 3 recipes unlocked as well, I must have missed that goal last year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234