Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

At least it's not a polka dot dog

Farm Supplier
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the peach theme, my all-time favourite fruit. Plus I'm extremely picky about colour palettes and color arrangements in both my decor and my recipes, and this beautiful peach shade really adds a gorgeous pastel splash to my bakery layout. Looks very summery too. Can't wait to see the recipe designs from the second appliance. Peach-themed latte? Sign me up

One of my neighbors has dogs on her bakery as decorations and there is 18 different dog decorations!! We don?t need any more dog decorations EVER again! If they want animal decorations they better start thinking of other animals !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Collection parts are not counting, I had enough collection items to fulfill 3x so I tapped on the Oven Manual, didn?t count any of the 3 and I?m still at the same number. It has done this with other goals, I really believe it?s on purpose, it randomly just won?t count them so that it takes longer to build the appliances.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Banned
    Anyone having issues placing the Side Goal reward?

Figured it out. it appears if you have a exactly 4x4 open it will not place. you need an extra squares on 2 adjacent sides to place. Is this normal?
    Last edited by podunkiana; 06-07-19 at 12:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't have any issues placing the item in a 4x4 spot, not sure what could've caused the problem for you.

Are you on a droid device? I ask because if I'm decorating on one, certain items give me trouble. I've found that when this happens, I have to drag the item so that the illuminated square beneath it is just a tad out of line with where I want it go. I've never figured out why this happens though I do find it's usually with items that take up more floor space than they look like they need; the decos with lots of blank space at the edges.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having issues w getting one peachy oven already built? I now have 4 unbuilt peachy ovens. I kept thinking it was a glitch that would be corrected when I either reopened my bakery or bought another oven. No such luck. Definitely harder to accumulate parts without that first oven already built.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6185 View Post
    At least it's not a polka dot dog
    What do you have against Dalmatians?

I have completed the first 2 goals but the side goal hasn't started? I cleared the app data, uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled but still nothing 😓 My device is a Samsung S10 can anyone help??

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justagirladdictedtocupcakes View Post
    I have completed the first 2 goals but the side goal hasn't started? I cleared the app data, uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled but still nothing  My device is a Samsung S10 can anyone help??
    It's possible you may not be at a high enough level to access the recipes needed for the side goal to unlock/complete. Note that the first step of the side goal requires access to a recipe that unlocks at Level 45:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    SIDE GOAL:

Summer Bake Sale Part One:
    Serve 12 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (44g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - Unlocks at Level 45
    - 6 Hours *under Cake tab*
    Serve 12 Strawberry Cheesecakes (50g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - 8 Hours *under Pie tab*
    Rewards: $6,750, 185 xp
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast