Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I LOOOOVE the peach goal! I love peaches and dogs and I have a cats & dogs themed bakery.
    One of my cashiers is a dog. Lol.

But I dislike the sidegoal. Still doing it tho

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It's a box prize - the first place prize from the Polka Dot Crate.

Thoughts on this goal.... I'm conflicted. I love the theme, and think the market-available pieces are gorgeous. Been away from Bakery for a while but this goal might just bring me back in - I only hope the recipes are as lovely (crossing my fingers for no sheet pans)!

But the floor decor prizes are just so disappointing We get a peach theme and the prizes are dog-centered?? I don't see the connection there. Wish we'd been able to get a peach tree/peach blossom tree, or a peach pie prep station, or a display of people plucking peaches. Hoping we could still get something in the future but I'm not optimistic
    As soon as I got the goal pop-up I just had to check the floor prizes and was completely expecting some peach related too. I thought for a split second that 1 prize could've been a jam/marmalade peach table with other peach treats and jars, I don't think we've ever had something similar.

The final goal prize looks okay minus animals though.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I think..my impression anyways is that the final main goal prize is a peach mixer....better than the side goal prize 😜

New Resident
    Guys I dont get it, what dogs are we talking about?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iodine131 View Post
    Guys I dont get it, what dogs are we talking about?
    Completing the goals unlocks three new deco items, which all include dogs. I'm just finishing that part of the write up now and will have the images up within the hour.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Completing the goals unlocks three new deco items, which all include dogs. I'm just finishing that part of the write up now and will have the images up within the hour.
    Alright thanks!!

Still mulling over whether I should bother with this goal at all because I got really excited with all the peach themed items but the dog prizes don't sound very exciting lol.

Aww.. so disappointed ☹️! So far the recipes of the first oven are just okay. I think I only like the Pleasant peach pie. All the other look okay. No cakes ☹️ And I am definitely not looking forward to those dog decorations or maybe not even the main goal prize. Peach theme has so much potential. I would?ve loved a peach couch or anything else but animals.

Fashion Designer
    At first I thought this goal was going to amazing, I love the recipes, wallpaper, flooring, table and chairs...but then I saw the goal prizes and my excitement was over. Why did you decide on animals as a goal prize? I want bakeryish items not animals or tacky little kid looking items. So I guess I’ll be keeping those in storage or selling them.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Wow at least the puppy delivery has peaches but the puppy play?? Whoever chooses what goes with goals must really like dogs. There is a lot of decorations of dogs like the patriot dog, costume dog, USA Dalmatian.... etc just to mention a few. I would?ve rather got a fountain or anything else! I think we have more then enough dog decorations now!
    Last edited by makhan2; 06-06-19 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Fashion Designer
    As much as I love dogs, I see no connection about it with the peach theme?? Also side goals prize is disappointing a bit... Well, I'm just glad there's no bugs in this goal

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast