Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Paper, tables and chairs - awesome. Tile okay. Appliances look good and (so far) the recipes are great.

The dogs have nothing to do with peaches. I'm glad the prizes are dogs because I don't want the dogs and I can't finish these goals anymore, so no loss.

I hope I can get a lot of the recipes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

I hope I can get a lot of the recipes.
    I personally wish they'd add recipes in this peachy oven or mixer in the future, probably for 5 days goal? I feel like there are a lot they can do with peach theme appliances.

Exactly I was so disappointed in the floor items it's a peach theme and we get dogs 🤦🏾*♀️

Executive Chef
    No offence but I not like dog much 👎👎👎 I not do goal.

I like Blue Car item 👍👍👍 I do side goal ONLY.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    I think that the slot is lost means that since the box was out and then it vanished, the vanished box might be counted as an appliance even if it isn?t actually there. Then the player would have one less space for ovens if the vanished is counted as an appliance
    Yes, that's what happened. I had 3 boxes and then had 2 with no oven to show for it yet the check mark is there. And no slot opened up to account for it.

I am having an issue in that I have all the parts to make the first oven, but the game is broken and it won’t let me have credit on the oven for the parts that I have. Does anybody know what I need to do to get this fixed? I tried closing out of the game and re-opening it.

Rhino Keeper
    Would have loved a mid size scenario of mom and girl making peach jam, kettle of boiling jars, crates of peaches on floor.

Or a roadside stand with peaches featured prominently.

Peach trees.

Peach blossom queen of the county contest

Peach pie eating contest.

Kids in orchard having a rotten-peach throwing melee.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-13-19 at 12:14 PM. Reason: removed bad word

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nursesusan View Post
    I am having an issue in that I have all the parts to make the first oven, but the game is broken and it won?t let me have credit on the oven for the parts that I have. Does anybody know what I need to do to get this fixed? I tried closing out of the game and re-opening it.
    Two of the new parts for the appliances look remarkably similar, I know I had several neighbors send me the wrong parts the first day due to this reason. The Peach Oven Manual and the Peach Mixer Manual are easily confused with each other so the first thing I would go is go through to the gift tab in my menu (the images and names are slightly larger there) and make sure that the parts are indeed for the oven and not the mixer.

If you have actually got all the parts needed and the game is still not recognizing this fact, it's recommended you force close (which you did) then uninstall and reinstall the app. If the items are still not being recognized, your next step would be to open a ticket with the company's support through one of the links below.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Support Page: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If I buy the peach tables and chairs before I reach that part of the goal, will I have to purchase them again when I reach the part please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    If I buy the peach tables and chairs before I reach that part of the goal, will I have to purchase them again when I reach the part please?
    I only did this once before and if I remember it correctly then yes, you have to buy them again, thing will only be counted as fulfilling goal after the goal card arrives on the list. It was a long time ago for me so I don't know if they'd change the rules

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast