Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    I love everything in this goal...

Except the Chai Peach Latte when it is put on the counter. It's literally a tea kettle, and not even a fancy looking one suitable for display (even the kettles on some of the appliances look better than that)

Gosh, it looks super ugly and out of place comparing to every other food on the counter
    These goals suck. No imagination. Rinse and repeat junk

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I finished.... barely. I think my clock still had 5 hours or so when I finished the last goal, these goals have really lost their shine for me! And now I'm off to clear my board to get ready for the next goal. Talk about repetitive!

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't finish this goal as I went on a vacation last week from wed till sun. Had to gem to finish the last 2 serves for the second recipe of appliance #2 to unlock the last recipe. I could deal with not having the main goal prize (it just doesn't look very attractive to me) but I can't deal with having locked recipes lol I love peaches, they're my favourite fruit but it's really expensive where I live and this goal just had so much potential. Shame that it turned out this way. Oh well...
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789