Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Forgive my impertinence impertinence, but is there a reason I want an armoured Kelpie? It drops items from a storyline I finished ages ago. Is S8 returning to the sea story? Or is this just a distraction?

I have no intention of participating in the leaderboard. I'll gladly do the monster hunt. But the new critter in the research centre has me baffled.
    Only reason I would want one is because my elves are absolutely constantly NEEDING mermaid items - other than that - useless.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Only reason I would want one is because my elves are absolutely constantly NEEDING mermaid items - other than that - useless.
    Don't forget very cool looking! I love horsey stuff, so they had me with the art! But I repeat that I loathe leaderboards, just for the record.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Its awful that they pit people with 50 odd weekly alicorns against accounts that have, say, 6. No hope of winning, even if money was spent on pack & statue. I hate leaderboards. And if the Dead Trees spawned more than 1 Blue Dire Boar daily, at least the basic MH goals could be worked on.
    THIS! I was an idiot when I started playing and didn?t fully understand what I could have crafted. I look back and cry LOL. But I have no chance against players with tons of alicorns. Sitting the leaderboard out and will try for gold tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    THIS! I was an idiot when I started playing and didn?t fully understand what I could have crafted. I look back and cry LOL. But I have no chance against players with tons of alicorns. Sitting the leaderboard out and will try for gold tokens.
    I agree--Bring back the blue dire boar multi spawn!!! It was so much more fun to be able to use the blue dire boar multi spawn to earn the gold tokens, and balance with the golems. I would really like to understand what was wrong with it during a leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Forgive my impertinence impertinence, but is there a reason I want an armoured Kelpie? It drops items from a storyline I finished ages ago. Is S8 returning to the sea story? Or is this just a distraction?

I have no intention of participating in the leaderboard. I'll gladly do the monster hunt. But the new critter in the research centre has me baffled.
    We won?t know if it?s worth it until someone Crafts it and collects. Then, they will post the drops and we will know if it?s a good one. It?s cute though. I like both kelpie and armored kelpie. I think these events are fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Really hoping that they just forgot to turn on the multi blue dire boar spawn. If not, I'm about to do something I never thought I would do and sit out a monster hunt. After the catastrophe that was the last event, I'm over s8 ignoring the players and taking away the things that help us.
    Horses spawn multiple golems. So you can keep tending to horses to get coins all day.

Fashion Designer
    Don’t forget to check Princess Lorelei’s fountain. It gives random gold tokens during this event and sometimes after events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Horses spawn multiple golems. So you can keep tending to horses to get coins all day.
    I know that but then I end up with an imbalance of sword/staff tokens. Which is a waste of resources since there is no other trade to use the staff tokens on. S8 knows this because we all complained when they did this the MH before last. They turned them back on for the last hunt and now have taken away again.

Executive Chef
    Leaderboards are worst- at least it is usually very clear in matter of hours that you can just give up on 1-2 places, since there is player with 100 weekly alicorns and as many dailys.

I don't understand this. Players with a 100 weekly alicorns always tend to have an upper hand. They already have so much energy from their alicorns that enable them to get 4 royal alicorns (previous MH), which drop even more energy for them and they get to win on leaderboards and everything else. If this is all about them winning, then that makes all the other players look like losers, because no amount of money we pay to purchase gems or or buy statues will never ever help us get any closer to the usual winners. Just because we started playing a little later and that we don't have a love shack should not make us never able to catch up ever. We have been playing for years without able to win in many of these events or prizes. Storm8- this is a game, games have to be fun, not a perpetual heartburn. Over and above, why again are those blue direboars spawning only once?
    Last edited by Erdebree; 06-06-19 at 02:26 PM.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast