Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    SW - take 2
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i know late after the MH. i am trying to figure out what to craft for the first time in the MRC. i have 14 gold. i can wait until the next MH to save the gold tokens for an ali or uni. but i could do a golden peakcock right now and a glimmer dragon.
    i think the peakcock will be worth it, but not so sure on the glimmer dragon.
    advice?
    I'm sort of in the same boat. I have 6 Troll Tokens, so I could make an golden peacock.
    But I'm saving mine for next Monster Hunt/ extra Unicorns and Alicorns.
    I now have 1 of each, and they are wonderful!
    For me the only valuable thing the Golden Peacock drops is golden nuggets, and I think they are a very very rare drop.
    The Unicorns and Alicorns give energy EVERY DAY! + some other nice extra's!
    It sucks that you have to wait to buy them though.. but I would hold onto your tokens.
    Maybe you'll get lucky with the Troll Camp? It sometimes (very very rare) drops a Golden Troll Token.
    I would be interested in other players opinions! I just build the MRC myself, so I'm no expert.

On another topic, I'm really happy with my (normal) Kelpie!
    I'm not swimming in mermaid scales, so an extra source for those is very welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm sort of in the same boat. I have 6 Troll Tokens, so I could make an golden peacock.
    But I'm saving mine for next Monster Hunt/ extra Unicorns and Alicorns.
    I now have 1 of each, and they are wonderful!
    For me the only valuable thing the Golden Peacock drops is golden nuggets, and I think they are a very very rare drop.
    The Unicorns and Alicorns give energy EVERY DAY! + some other nice extra's!
    It sucks that you have to wait to buy them though.. but I would hold onto your tokens.
    Maybe you'll get lucky with the Troll Camp? It sometimes (very very rare) drops a Golden Troll Token.
    I would be interested in other players opinions! I just build the MRC myself, so I'm no expert.

On another topic, I'm really happy with my (normal) Kelpie!
    I'm not swimming in mermaid scales, so an extra source for those is very welcome.
    I love both of mine! Just got 100 energy from the fancy one-I think it?s called a royal one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I love both of mine! Just got 100 energy from the fancy one-I think it?s called a royal one!
    Haha, WOW, that's great!
    Alas the normal one is not THAT generous, but still an excellent addition to my (any?) King/ Queendom!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829