Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Dead tree only spawned 1 blue dire boar. Looks like they turned it off again. Sure wish they would go back to the LB monster giving MH tokens. Sure miss that.

Fashion Designer
    so frustrating. Happens fairly often. I know the event has monsters to spawn so I clear the monster I have and move on to try and spawn the new monster. After most of my energy is used up I wonder what happened? Sure enough the game put the monster BACK on the board ��

Rhino Keeper
    Really hoping that they just forgot to turn on the multi blue dire boar spawn. If not, I'm about to do something I never thought I would do and sit out a monster hunt. After the catastrophe that was the last event, I'm over s8 ignoring the players and taking away the things that help us.

Executive Chef
    Why does it have to be a leaderboard I won last time - and even then I hated it.

Fashion Designer
    I’m pretty much just playing for the gold troll tokens. I need about 17 more to upgrade my second wizard portal to level 4

Executive Chef
    Its awful that they pit people with 50 odd weekly alicorns against accounts that have, say, 6. No hope of winning, even if money was spent on pack & statue. I hate leaderboards. And if the Dead Trees spawned more than 1 Blue Dire Boar daily, at least the basic MH goals could be worked on.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Sad about the limited direboars, Kelpie not dropping MH tokens and leaderboard, yuck. Definitely takes some of the fun out of the game. But I really want a Kelpie of my own. So now I have to decide whether I want kelpie tokens or monster hunt tokens. Why can't we have both? I buy gems. I want to be spoiled, not ambivalent.

Curious to find out more information about the event items, kinda like that commercial with the lady looking in the store window, waiting for the store to open. Teehee, wide eyed and hoping, hoping, hoping for some goooood drops!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Sad about the limited direboars, Kelpie not dropping MH tokens and leaderboard, yuck. Definitely takes some of the fun out of the game. But I really want a Kelpie of my own. So now I have to decide whether I want kelpie tokens or monster hunt tokens. Why can't we have both? I buy gems. I want to be spoiled, not ambivalent.

Curious to find out more information about the event items, kinda like that commercial with the lady looking in the store window, waiting for the store to open. Teehee, wide eyed and hoping, hoping, hoping for some goooood drops!
    Kelpie tokens won't give you a Kelpie. You get Kelpie if you collect at least 2300 leaderboard points. It is a final prize. ( so in other words at least 2300 hits against monsters). For that Gollems count!

Hiotting kelpies and getting their tokens onlyu gives you kelpie tokens- which are used to craft items to trade for 15, 30 or 45 leaderboard points.

Rhino Keeper
    Forgive my impertinence impertinence, but is there a reason I want an armoured Kelpie? It drops items from a storyline I finished ages ago. Is S8 returning to the sea story? Or is this just a distraction?

I have no intention of participating in the leaderboard. I'll gladly do the monster hunt. But the new critter in the research centre has me baffled.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Kelpie tokens won't give you a Kelpie. You get Kelpie if you collect at least 2300 leaderboard points. It is a final prize. ( so in other words at least 2300 hits against monsters). For that Gollems count!

Hiotting kelpies and getting their tokens onlyu gives you kelpie tokens- which are used to craft items to trade for 15, 30 or 45 leaderboard points.
    Yes, that is true, but the points from crafting with kelpie tokens gets you closer to the target....isn't a kelpie one of the prizes? And I can't get the mythic research kelpie, because I don't have the scorched reef thing i.e. To collect material from. So I was hoping to get the leaderboard one, as much as I hate leaderboard.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast