Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	396DCACE-CD1E-40AC-9A55-3554FCEF5476.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	52033
    From the Hub: Drops are cursed pearls, cursed coral, purple coral, and orange shell
    Oops forgot to attach quote from Tphiz.
    The Kelpie will stay in MRC after the hunt, so hopefully you'll start getting the drops you need.
    I assume you are far enough into the storyline to be getting those drops.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-09-19 at 10:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Since when do trolls drop tokens? I just spawned one from the lair of beasts and it dropped shield and sword tokens, much to my surprise. Not sure how I missed that change.
    Yes, it changed in my games too!
    At the start of the Monster Hunt the trolls did not drop anything, and now it drops shield and sword tokens!
    I spawned it from the troll sparring pit.

I'm curious if the Blue Aquanther problem is fixed too (mine didn't drop any tokens, but some other people did report token drops)

Executive Chef
    so as of right now i have 71 gold tokens (lorelei's pond finally gave me a gold one). i doubt i could get the 14 needed in this MH for the wizard's portal. i could get the MRC, but of course i couldn't actually create any animals because i wouldn't have the gold tokens needed.
    help?!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I’m no longer getting coins from Lorelei’s fountain. The first two days gave me tokens every collection but now I’m not getting any tokens at all.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so as of right now i have 71 gold tokens (lorelei's pond finally gave me a gold one). i doubt i could get the 14 needed in this MH for the wizard's portal. i could get the MRC, but of course i couldn't actually create any animals because i wouldn't have the gold tokens needed.
    help?!
    I'd get the MRC first. You have other energy options. Wait till the end of the hunt to craft it as it takes a long time and it's available anytime to craft. You could get a dragon or manticore as they're cheap. Good luck with your decision!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    help?!
    Definitely get the MRC. The golden peacocks only take 5 tokens to craft and a few other animals only take 3. Or you can wait until the next MH to accumulate more gold troll tokens and start crafting energy animals. Wait until after the MH to craft the MRC as it takes 16 hours.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    The leader on my board currently has over 10k points. She has about 30 weekly Alis and around 20 or so dailies. It appears she might've had a small energy reserve in the beginning and after that she's been using a fairly effective strategy. She seems to be using free energy refills to slay kelpies through out the day and once a day, she puts on a boost (likely using free gems from gold trades) during which time she'd trade collections made previously and fight as many monsters as possible with energy collected from Alicorns. She's averaging 2k points per day I notice. At this pace she'll have 15k points at the end and very possibly get the first place.

Let's pretend that you're actually interested in winning the LB, what would be your strategy? I admit that I've never strategized during LB and have solely relied on the brute force of my energy resources and simply go for gold tokens without using boosts or collections. But now I simply don't have any motivation to go for that many gold tokens, I wonder if there're strategies out there that help one maximize LB points without using a large amount of energy. Of course it's no use strategizing if someone on your board has 3000 Alicorns or seem to be throwing unlimited money at it. But for a moment, let's pretend this is actually a game of strategy, I think my LB leader's strategy seems to be very good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    S8 must have fixed things.
    My blue aquanther drops tokens now.
    A few days ago it did not.
    I noticed trolls are now dropping tokens too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Can you buy the beastbane display after the monster hunt is over? Is it a permanent edition to the market? (I understand the rebate will expire). How often is the rebate offered? Every monster event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I?m no longer getting coins from Lorelei?s fountain. The first two days gave me tokens every collection but now I?m not getting any tokens at all.
    Wow! That first two days collection is impressive. I've gotten two gold tokens so far from it and I was pretty excited. I've had hunts where I just stopped collecting from it because I wasn't getting any tokens.

What kinds of drops are people getting from the Mystery Boxes? I got the three boxes goal this morning and received 10k coins and two kelpie tokens. Kind of lame.