Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Do we still have no answer to the drops of Royal Kelpie n Armored Kelpie?.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    This is my strategy for maxing gold token collection - the shield tokens can be traded in the bronze trade for more swords and compensates for the higher energy requirements. Although it is a 90 monster, it often only needs 35-40 only to '****'. While I am in the stage of really going for tokens so that I can craft in the MRC all the energy sources I possibly can, and to Max on upgrading the wizards portal, I will keep on doing golems until the blue dire boar spawns come back. For me, I prefer the reliability of a golem spawn. I can go a dozen energy through cloudberry bushes without a monster - I keep thinking on each miss that it could've been a shield token I could trade in for swords.

Once I get all my energy sources, I will slow down on the gold token production and switch to the cloudberry bushes anyway so that I can spawn as many wisps as I can. When the monster hunt is one of crafting of past animals, I find that incredibly awesome and appealing. I don't make anywhere near as many gold tokens in those, but I can catch up on animals I have missed, or max out on useful animals I have.

I personally don't see the point of the leaderboards. In addition to the objections others have listed, the nature of this forum is cooperative and helpful and wanting everybody to win and get the most for them. SW and SC and other long term players (Riverly, M'77, and so many more) are so kind with people asking questions that have been showing up in so many ways from so many angles already. With kindness and cooperation the genuine values of this forum, in my opinion, the leaderboards just don't fit.

Thanks for sharing wishtheywerereal!
    Even with the bronze trade I still have to few sword tokens. But I try to mostly fight the Purple Glimmer Golem.
    I love that he spawns instantly!
    You're right, it's excruciating to try and spawn an other monster and it just doesn't happen and you waste all the energy.
    Speaking of bronze trades, has anyone else had the awesome new 'dragonprint paths'?

I just made my first Mythic Research Center animal (Unicorn), and I'm SO happy with it!
    I couldn't play this weekend and thought I didn't have a chance at the Kelpie, but I managed to get him too. So I'm pretty over the moon with my progress right now.

I'm so happy I found this forum and that you are all so nice and helpfull!
    It makes the game so much more fun and valuable. They should make it known to players more.
    I just now saw that there is a mention of the forum in the FAQ, but I never noticed that.

I have a question for you all.
    I now have 18 gold troll tokens. I want another Unicorn (my only source of tokens outside the hunts), but I'm probably not gonna managed that this Monster Hunt.
    Should I save them for the Unicorn next time, or should I spent it on some other animal?
    I'm thinking about the Armored Black Bear (does he drop energy every collection or is it a rare drop?), Armored Alicorn (energy and mithril!) and the golden peacock (how rare is the golden nugget drop?)
    What is wisdom?

Host(ess)
    Hi RonjaR82 �� I crafted 4 Armoured Alicorns first. They give reasonable energy drops daily usually 5 to 10, & sometimes a sword or armour. Next I crafted the 4 Unicorns which drop spellbound dew & tokens as well as energy. I think they also drop 20, 50 or 100 energy sometimes as well, but I collect too quickly to note where it came from. That's as far as I've got. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    Hi RonjaR82 �� I crafted 4 Armoured Alicorns first. They give reasonable energy drops daily usually 5 to 10, & sometimes a sword or armour. Next I crafted the 4 Unicorns which drop spellbound dew & tokens as well as energy. I think they also drop 20, 50 or 100 energy sometimes as well, but I collect too quickly to note where it came from. That's as far as I've got. ��
    Thanks skruffi23! 1 vote in favor of the Armoured Alicorn.
    5 to 10 energy is a lot for each day. Better than the 5 animals/ items I now have that drop energy every day I think. I get a lot of 2 or 4 energy drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    The armored alicorns also drop mithril I think. I’m tied between whether the unicorns or armored alicorns are better....the unicorns drop tokens between events which is really helpful if you have the MRC, but they might cost more gold tokens to craft than the armored alicorns. Both are maxed for me so I can’t tell which is more
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Hello Spiritwind, if you like to add to the front post, my Kelpie dropped water (black flag for me...)
    Yep, that was my first collection too. Water (black flagged) and coins. Can you say ‘underwhelmed’!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The armored alicorns also drop mithril I think. I?m tied between whether the unicorns or armored alicorns are better....the unicorns drop tokens between events which is really helpful if you have the MRC, but they might cost more gold tokens to craft than the armored alicorns. Both are maxed for me so I can?t tell which is more
    Thanks VersaceMorrow!
    I think I will go for the Armored Alicorn.
    It's something I can make now, I don't have to wait till next hunt.
    And the energy and chance for Mithril are very welcome too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Yep, that was my first collection too. Water (black flagged) and coins. Can you say ‘underwhelmed’!?
    I am happy with the free good looking gift, but I do have to admit the drops aren't very impressive.

Fashion Designer
    Armored Black Bear
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours

I'm thinking of crafting an armored black bear or two with the hopes of getting energy, gems or mithril. Anyone have the Armored black bear? If so, what have your drops been?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Armored Black Bear
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours

I'm thinking of crafting an armored black bear or two with the hopes of getting energy, gems or mithril. Anyone have the Armored black bear? If so, what have your drops been?
    I have 4 of them and I would say that in almost every collection of the 4 each morning I get either energy, gems or mithril all of which come along with plenty of coins. I wasn't thrilled about them when they first came out and only crafted them because I was running out of things to make with tokens, but I find myself wanting to collect from them every day. I wouldn't craft them as my first choice if there are still alicorns or unicorns available to you, but I don't regret getting them.
    No Gems For Runes!