Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    I don't have many alicorns but if you keep collecting from whatever energy sources you have it all adds up. You just keep adding to the 40 max energy, but you do lose the 3 minute additions. Took me about a week to store up 1500. I puzzled for ages how people were able to store so much up until I was told this about a month ago.
    What happens with the stored energy when you do the weekday warrior? Do you add onto it or do you skip the weekday warrior when saving energy?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Wow ! That is disappointing I better drop to rank 4-6 to get my 25 energy crate! I don?t care for statues. But thank you for the info !
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The main prize is not the chest. It's the royal kelpie which very likely drops energy. Possibly 40 energy per week like a weekly alicorn. The only problem is only 1st and 2nd place will get it

The chest also contains 25 (or 20?) trade tickets which most people really like, in addition to maybe 150k coins and a gold banner. I can't remember exactly. (I may make a mistake on the coins thing. It may be the prize from chopping some other chest prize. Will check and confirm here when I find the answer)

Many people on the forum dislike LB events because only 2 people get the main prize. And LB winners are usually people with tons of alicorns so it's quite unfair.
    last MH/LB w/ the kitsunecorn, i won my LB (& wasn't trying, but had just gotten a good amount of energy droppers & it was multi blue dire boar spawns). i won the tickets. some coin (wasn't as high as 150K for me. maybe 50K). the kitsunecorn (the same as the royal kelpie this time) and the statue in "gold" of the animal the kitsunecorn. the actual kitsunecorn drops energy daily. i've tracked it since and it drops average of 5 a day. so not my worst daily energy, but i've never gotten any of the high drops of 10, 20, 50, or 100 like i have on my others. the trade tickets were nice. i would have traded the statue for an energy crate.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The main prize is not the chest. It's the royal kelpie which very likely drops energy. Possibly 40 energy per week like a weekly alicorn. The only problem is only 1st and 2nd place will get it

The chest also contains 25 (or 20?) trade tickets which most people really like, in addition to maybe 150k coins and a gold banner. I can't remember exactly. (I may make a mistake on the coins thing. It may be the prize from chopping some other chest prize. Will check and confirm here when I find the answer)

Many people on the forum dislike LB events because only 2 people get the main prize. And LB winners are usually people with tons of alicorns so it's quite unfair.
    Thank you. I am new to the game and I don?t think I have any of those yet so I was wondering. This was really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I feel your pain Sunny! Despite being extra careful this hunt I just did the same thing...SO frustrating! The one thing EVERY player asks for but we will seemingly never get...a use gem confirmation button! I guess all we can do is keep asking/begging!
    Yes we need that I can never save up gems because I always end up using them by accident on something useless! We really need the use confirmation button!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    What happens with the stored energy when you do the weekday warrior? Do you add onto it or do you skip the weekday warrior when saving energy?
    The unlimited energy time runs out and you still have the stored energy you had going into the wdw

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?m a high level player - been playing for 5 years (just post LoveShack).
    And I have a collection of 12 weekly energy droppers plus numerous (20+) daily droppers.

... But I?m only ranked 13th on my leaderboard!

I decided at the start of this event I wasn?t going to play the Leaderboard and just concentrate on gathering Troll Tokens.
    So all of my energy has gone into Purple Golems (with the occasional Wisp/Faun to balance Sword Tokens).
    Still, I really can?t believe how low on the board I am!
    Just shows the whole thing depends who you get grouped with.
    Super lucky I didn?t want the Royal Kelpie cause no matter how hard I could?ve gone for it, there was zero chance to begin with.

The main issue I see with Leaderboards is that there is really only one prize - that 10% of players get.
    Trade tickets and energy (especially low amounts like we get) aren?t real prizes.
    Would be much better if there was different prizes for all the ranks!

ie-
    1 - get grand prize and all prizes
    2 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3 , 4
    3 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3
    4-5 - get prizes 2 , 3 , 4
    6-10 - get prizes 3 , 4 , 5
    11-15 - get prizes 4 , 5
    16-20 - get prize 5

All prizes could be on sale for gems too:
    Grand prize - 3,000 gems
    Prize 2 - 500 gems
    Prize 3 - 200 gems
    Prize 4 - 50 gems
    Prize 5 - 20 gems
    The only way I'm paying 3000 gems for a leaderboard prize is if I know prior to me buying certain drops it has. The drops have to be guaranteed, not chance drops. The drops have to be spectacular.
    That said, I probably won't ever spend 3000 gems on anything ever unless there was a really exceptional gem sale or something

I agree with the comments about the leaderboard. I have previously won first place with a little over 2300 points while others have spent real money and tons of energy and time getting 20,000 points for the same prize. How is that fair?

I am crafting the armored Kitsunecorn at this moment. The craft is ready in about 2 hours. But it is late, so I go to sleep. The event ends in 5 hours. So, the event is gone when I wake up. Can I still collect the Kitsunecorn when I wake up tomorrow, or is the craft gone. In other words, should I finish now, spending gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I am crafting the armored Kitsunecorn at this moment. The craft is ready in about 2 hours. But it is late, so I go to sleep. The event ends in 5 hours. So, the event is gone when I wake up. Can I still collect the Kitsunecorn when I wake up tomorrow, or is the craft gone. In other words, should I finish now, spending gems?
    Yes, everything in the MRC is available after the MH is over, even if you didn't start it beforehand. Go to sleep!
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?m a high level player - been playing for 5 years (just post LoveShack).
    And I have a collection of 12 weekly energy droppers plus numerous (20+) daily droppers.

... But I?m only ranked 13th on my leaderboard!

I decided at the start of this event I wasn?t going to play the Leaderboard and just concentrate on gathering Troll Tokens.
    So all of my energy has gone into Purple Golems (with the occasional Wisp/Faun to balance Sword Tokens).
    Still, I really can?t believe how low on the board I am!
    Just shows the whole thing depends who you get grouped with.
    Super lucky I didn?t want the Royal Kelpie cause no matter how hard I could?ve gone for it, there was zero chance to begin with.

The main issue I see with Leaderboards is that there is really only one prize - that 10% of players get.
    Trade tickets and energy (especially low amounts like we get) aren?t real prizes.
    Would be much better if there was different prizes for all the ranks!

ie-
    1 - get grand prize and all prizes
    2 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3 , 4
    3 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3
    4-5 - get prizes 2 , 3 , 4
    6-10 - get prizes 3 , 4 , 5
    11-15 - get prizes 4 , 5
    16-20 - get prize 5

All prizes could be on sale for gems too:
    Grand prize - 3,000 gems
    Prize 2 - 500 gems
    Prize 3 - 200 gems
    Prize 4 - 50 gems
    Prize 5 - 20 gems
    Purchasing 3,000 gems (if not on sale) costs more than $100. Who would spend $100 on a computer game animal prize???? That?s crazy!

Rhino Keeper
    As of right now the top two on my leaderboard have over 16,000 points, the next in third place has just over 8,000. What I don’t get is that the top two seems to be in a pitch battle the last days for the number one spot. They’re both going to get the grand prize so is it really worth spending your money and gems over a difference of a few trade tickets?