Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post

If I may suggest, to those for whom this is relevant, focus on the bits of the game you enjoy and ignore the rest. By the end of the day, you will have earned more enjoyment tokens that you can use your internal trade wagon to make sweet dreams. : )

I know, soppy. But it feels better, and, it may be obvious, but it feels better to feel better. If it is right for you to stop playing, you will know without agita. Last year, around the anniversary of an important death, I just didn't want to play. So I didn't, for 6 months. (I missed the dark unicorns) When I wanted to play again, I did, and all my alis were waiting for me. AND, I got to craft the max of four dark unicorns in one of the MHs. All is well. : )
That's true - thank you for the reminder. I'll avoid the horses, pigs and ponds for a while, and go about my game. If I hit any old monsters doing so, I'll have the silver tokens in my pocket. I'll collect from Lorelei and the sword because that's just two energy and one or two gold tokens. As it stands, I should win the LB and get 20 trade tickets. If I drop down a bit I can use the energy I've started to rebuild (slowly) to go back to glimmers and earn those trade tickets while also getting a couple more gold tokens.

Not so soppy - I appreciate the reminder and will definitely put the game away while I'm spending time with family this weekend and my Monday off. Playing casually is much better for me.