Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Can someone tell me what is in the chest prize for 1st and 2nd prize ??? I think I would rather get an energy crate!
    Last edited by makhan2; 06-12-19 at 07:14 AM. Reason: .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what is in the chest prize for 1st and 2nd prize ??? I think I would rather get an energy crate!
    usually a statue (deco only) of the kelpie. gold for first. silver for second.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I have 4 of them and I would say that in almost every collection of the 4 each morning I get either energy, gems or mithril all of which come along with plenty of coins. I wasn't thrilled about them when they first came out and only crafted them because I was running out of things to make with tokens, but I find myself wanting to collect from them every day. I wouldn't craft them as my first choice if there are still alicorns or unicorns available to you, but I don't regret getting them.
    Wow, that sounds great!
    I'm almost sorry I rushed my choice/ am already making my first Armored Alicorn.
    But I don't have many energy supply's yet, so it's probably for the best.
    It is something to look foreword to when I finish the Alicorns and Unicorns, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    usually a statue (deco only) of the kelpie. gold for first. silver for second.
    Wow ! That is disappointing I better drop to rank 4-6 to get my 25 energy crate! I don?t care for statues. But thank you for the info !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Wow ! That is disappointing I better drop to rank 4-6 to get my 25 energy crate! I don?t care for statues. But thank you for the info !
    The main prize is not the chest. It's the royal kelpie which very likely drops energy. Possibly 40 energy per week like a weekly alicorn. The only problem is only 1st and 2nd place will get it

The chest also contains 25 (or 20?) trade tickets which most people really like, in addition to maybe 150k coins and a gold banner. I can't remember exactly. (I may make a mistake on the coins thing. It may be the prize from chopping some other chest prize. Will check and confirm here when I find the answer)

Many people on the forum dislike LB events because only 2 people get the main prize. And LB winners are usually people with tons of alicorns so it's quite unfair.
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-12-19 at 07:40 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I really miss the unlimited blue dire boars. S8: Will you please bring them back - people love them, don't take them away. Also, blue marmosea is the only color not dropping tokens, all other color marmoseas do.

(Just noticed for the first time the very appropriate event title. A catastrophe. Lol)
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-12-19 at 07:52 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Armored Black Bear
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours

I'm thinking of crafting an armored black bear or two with the hopes of getting energy, gems or mithril. Anyone have the Armored black bear? If so, what have your drops been?
    I've never got energy, mithril or gems from my armoured black bear. Earthwisps, light armour, longsword, jewels coal yes.

Executive Chef
    So I?m a high level player - been playing for 5 years (just post LoveShack).
    And I have a collection of 12 weekly energy droppers plus numerous (20+) daily droppers.

... But I?m only ranked 13th on my leaderboard!

I decided at the start of this event I wasn?t going to play the Leaderboard and just concentrate on gathering Troll Tokens.
    So all of my energy has gone into Purple Golems (with the occasional Wisp/Faun to balance Sword Tokens).
    Still, I really can?t believe how low on the board I am!
    Just shows the whole thing depends who you get grouped with.
    Super lucky I didn?t want the Royal Kelpie cause no matter how hard I could?ve gone for it, there was zero chance to begin with.

The main issue I see with Leaderboards is that there is really only one prize - that 10% of players get.
    Trade tickets and energy (especially low amounts like we get) aren?t real prizes.
    Would be much better if there was different prizes for all the ranks!

ie-
    1 - get grand prize and all prizes
    2 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3 , 4
    3 - get grand prize and prize 2 , 3
    4-5 - get prizes 2 , 3 , 4
    6-10 - get prizes 3 , 4 , 5
    11-15 - get prizes 4 , 5
    16-20 - get prize 5

All prizes could be on sale for gems too:
    Grand prize - 3,000 gems
    Prize 2 - 500 gems
    Prize 3 - 200 gems
    Prize 4 - 50 gems
    Prize 5 - 20 gems
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-12-19 at 09:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I really miss the unlimited blue dire boars. S8: Will you please bring them back - people love them, don't take them away. Also, blue marmosea is the only color not dropping tokens, all other color marmoseas do.

(Just noticed for the first time the very appropriate event title. A catastrophe. Lol)
    Well, I for one bought the Energy Packs when the Blue Dire Boar spawns were unlimited. I won't buy when it is just 1 a day, OR a Leaderboard. Life is competitive/disappointing enough without my gaming causing me stress!

Although I have to say, I have saved $ on this game since the changes that make me unwilling to spend have been implemented!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?m a high level player - been playing for 5 years (just post LoveShack).
    And I have a collection of 12 weekly energy droppers plus numerous (20+) daily droppers.

... But I?m only ranked 13th on my leaderboard!
    I have completely given up on trying to make sense of the LB logistics..... last week was very busy for me, so this past MH I didn't log in my game from Thursday morning until Saturday morning, which means I missed nearly two days of the MH, yet I am in second place at the moment because everyone is under 10K. Other times I have been just as busy and neglectful, and found myself at the lowest point when logging in late, so who knows where these rankings really come from.
    No Gems For Runes!