Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

You have to wait a couple of hours before prizes are released.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	648A9AC7-5DC5-40CD-A64A-366FF93A359A.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	52063
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19FE960B-3D8E-469F-B85C-34377E8E25A8.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	52064

22 hr collection, 88 gems to speed up

Fashion Designer
    I hate leaderboards as they are totally geared towards favourable time zones. I was going for the 4th place prize bracket and was confortably in 4th place at 11pm (3 hours before the end). The person ahead of me clearly really wanted 3rd place and must have bought the boost as they leapt further ahead in the last hour - they must have been in a similar time zone to me as they stopped and were on the same number of points this morning. However, in the last hours, clearly someone in a favourable time zone put in a last minute burst and came past to take that 3rd place spot. Didn't make a difference to me as I'm still in the same bracket but the person one ahead of me lost the prize they wanted.

This is why I won't spend any gems to try and won one of these stupid things. I can't guarantee my place is secure as the event finishes in the early hours of the morning for mem- I'm not getting u in the middle of the night t complete as I have to be up fairly early. No one cares about this inequity though and always claim it doesn't exist when it's mentioned here.

I tried to share second place but the third rather kicked me to third in the night. I dont think this was necessary
    I really liked the look of the price.

Host(ess)
    Congratulations for those who won the Royal Kelpie!

I have to say I'm happy with the drops of the normal Kelpie.
    I collected 3 times from him and 2 of the 3 times he gave me 3 Mermaid Scales (+water and coins) and 1 time 1 Mermaid Scales (+water and coins)
    Makes him a more valuable and reliable Mermaid Scales source than ponds and wells.

I crafted a Unicorn and Armoured Alicorn (thanks for the advise!) this Monster Hunt, really really happy with them!
    Thank you for all the tips, advise and camaraderie. On to the next event!

Fashion Designer
    now that i FINALLY got the MRC (well its being made in the trade wagon), then i have 14 gold tokens to spend on animals
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    We were all slackers on our LB lol....highest was 10k, I came in second at 8k, third was 5k. Most of the remaining players came between 1-4K with the final two being under 100 points.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    We were all slackers on our LB lol....highest was 10k, I came in second at 8k, third was 5k. Most of the remaining players came between 1-4K with the final two being under 100 points.
    sounds like mine.we had 12k, 8.7k, 8k,4k, 3k, 8x 2k, all rest in 1k
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    My group’s 1st and 2nd were 6.5k and 6.1k (me) and I don’t feel like a slacker lol my arm hurts from so much tapping! Haha

Top 16 all got over 2k and even 17th to 20th got over 1.2k so everyone was having a good go
    Last edited by GC5410; 06-13-19 at 03:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    sounds like mine.we had 12k, 8.7k, 8k,4k, 3k, 8x 2k, all rest in 1k
    Mine was definitely not really into it. First place as a little over 5k. I finished seventh with 2400+. I only played for the goal prize and troll tokens. Only 2 more gold tokens needed and a bunch of staff tokens needed to level my second wizards portal up to last level.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast