Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Wow! That first two days collection is impressive. I've gotten two gold tokens so far from it and I was pretty excited. I've had hunts where I just stopped collecting from it because I wasn't getting any tokens.

What kinds of drops are people getting from the Mystery Boxes? I got the three boxes goal this morning and received 10k coins and two kelpie tokens. Kind of lame.
    I think you actually got more than me from your 3 mystery boxes. Lol. I got coins and a couple kelpie tokens too, nothing big. Kind of disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Can you buy the beastbane display after the monster hunt is over? Is it a permanent edition to the market? (I understand the rebate will expire). How often is the rebate offered? Every monster event?
    rebate is only on your 1st MH. after that you can buy it, but no rebate
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Top spot in my LB has 18,227. Ha! Why keep going???? When you’re more than 13,000 ahead of 2nd place, what’s the point?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Top spot in my LB has 18,227. Ha! Why keep going???? When you’re more than 13,000 ahead of 2nd place, what’s the point?
    We can never know what another player's strategy is but it's always possible that they're not playing the LB at all. Perhaps they're racking up all those points by slaying monsters for the troll tokens instead?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tphiz View Post
    I seem to have a problem getting drops of cursed pearl. I chopped at leased 10 cursed reef and not 1 drop. Has anyone else experienced this? We need them to summon and armoured kelpie. Not sure I actually will summon but I?d like the option��.
    each of mine are just spawning 1-2 marmosea creature per reef and giving one xp per hit, i haven?t gotten not one of the material items at all from the cursed reefs. actually came here to see if they were broken/buggy or something!! getting annoying spending 100,000 per for nothing in return.

EDIT 11:36pm: if you have not finished ‘of land and sea’ goals either yet, i think even though we could get/purchase cursed reefs, we had to finish the goal that unlocks the ‘sea witch calling’ thing (goal 8 i think) and start goal 9 where you have to collect from cursed reef to get items to craft the witch calling. least that is when i finally started getting purple coral and cursed pearls about a half hour ago..
    Last edited by myhsplace; 06-10-19 at 08:37 PM. Reason: update

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind, for the front post, the collection tine for the armored Kelpie is 12 hrs.

From what i’m Seeing here on the forum, it sounds like to best way to be ‘competitive’ in these LB monster hunt events is to store energy. I’ve started to accrue a pretty decent number of Daily Ali’s so although i’ve Got no chance for this hunt, maybe another time I won’t get completely shut out by other energy storing players if I pick an event to skip and spend 2-3 weeks storing my energy. This time I think i’ll just aim for not coming last, a decent supply of troll tokens and the regular Kelpie.

By ‘competitive’ I mean not feeling like i’ve lost before i’ve even started.

Executive Chef
    IF! I was trying to win LB, I would make use of the boosts and spend real money on the unlimited energy packs. I would first start out with the energy pack with a boost then use my stored energy during the hour long boost. I would have a lot of crafts ready to cash in ( using the boost) . In this particular hunt I would chop the grand ilium tree to restock my wood I had to use in my craft. I seem to need those yellow wisp essences all the time.
    If I really, really wanted to win I would have to spend a lot of money because I can't compete with players with herds and herds of weekly Ali's.
    Real money and efficient use of boosts is probably the way I would go IF I really really wanted to get #1.
    And then I would go in for the **** right at the end .spending more money ,to storm ahead of everyone else.
    That's a BIG IF!!

I'm being snide. Smirk.

I don't understand why they won't bring back the blue dire boar multispawn since people have been asking it from the first day of the MH. I won't even try for the royal kelpie, there's no use (plus I still don't know what it drops) and since I can get the kelpie just by collecting points from fighting monsters I focused on the the tokens. In the beginning it was going fine since I had a stock of sword tokens from the previous MH. But now I have very few sword tokens and many staff tokens and I'm afraid ai will reach the cap soon. I was trying to get the armored direwolf and maybe I could make it IF THE BLUE DIREBOARS MULTISPAWNED!!!!!!
    It feels like they strip us of the choice of how to play and what strategy to follow in the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dani2535 View Post
    I don't understand why they won't bring back the blue dire boar multispawn since people have been asking it from the first day of the MH. I won't even try for the royal kelpie, there's no use (plus I still don't know what it drops) and since I can get the kelpie just by collecting points from fighting monsters I focused on the the tokens. In the beginning it was going fine since I had a stock of sword tokens from the previous MH. But now I have very few sword tokens and many staff tokens and I'm afraid ai will reach the cap soon. I was trying to get the armored direwolf and maybe I could make it IF THE BLUE DIREBOARS MULTISPAWNED!!!!!!
    It feels like they strip us of the choice of how to play and what strategy to follow in the event.
    I'm having the same problem with to few Sword Tokens.
    I'm fighting Trolls that spawn from the 'Troll Sparring Pit', Enemy's that spawn from the Jousting Arena and Wisps that spawn from Cloudberry Bush or White Trillium.
    They drop more Sword than Staff Tokens.
    I wish they made the Blue Direboars multispawn too!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-11-19 at 03:34 AM.