Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    I can handle about 3 days of this then I am so done.
    I wish there was a way to quick defeat.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    My question was not a critique of SpiritWind, but rather a question for S8 in general. Feels like often we are operating in the dark. Shouldn't have to wait for people to spend real money on gems to speed through so we know what we are getting.
    I agree with you. I have submitted a request for info on the Kelpie and Royal Kelpie drops but I'm not sure if they'll come through. I'll keep trying though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You must have gotten a lot of points in the last LB. The game monitors your score and puts you in group that is high or low scoring based on your past performance.
    No it does not work like this ... you get grouped with whoever logs in at the same time you do.
    There is no sorting based off experience or previous leadboard position.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on 2 different accounts.

On my level 50 account I currently have 53 gold troll tokens. I have the MRC and have crafted several animals. Have the max of armored alicorn but only 2 of the regular unicorns and I do have the glimmer ali. I can't decide if I should go for the cabbage hut (I did buy one with gems but I haven't accumulated very many cabbages yet), or craft my other 2 unicorns. I have decided against the cooking camp right now as I have one winter bakery and 2 kitchens already. Thoughts or opinions welcome please.

On my lower level kingdom, I have the MRC and 2 golden peacocks. I have 25 gold troll tokens. I'm not sure what 2 shoot for this time. I got the MRC last time and crafted the peacocks to have a better chance of getting gold nuggets. Not sure if I should keep accumulating troll tokens to shoot for another building or if I should craft more animals. I think I'm leaning towards more animals to give me more dailies to drop more energy. Thoughts?

Thanks,
    trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    I keep forgetting to check my fangbeast, direboar and skunkupine statues! They give a few coins every 24 hours during these events and I forget to collect them! Love the trade wagon! There is something about trading coins for a gold one that makes me excited. It’s the small things in life....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I play on 2 different accounts.

On my level 50 account I currently have 53 gold troll tokens. I have the MRC and have crafted several animals. Have the max of armored alicorn but only 2 of the regular unicorns and I do have the glimmer ali. I can't decide if I should go for the cabbage hut (I did buy one with gems but I haven't accumulated very many cabbages yet), or craft my other 2 unicorns. I have decided against the cooking camp right now as I have one winter bakery and 2 kitchens already. Thoughts or opinions welcome please.

On my lower level kingdom, I have the MRC and 2 golden peacocks. I have 25 gold troll tokens. I'm not sure what 2 shoot for this time. I got the MRC last time and crafted the peacocks to have a better chance of getting gold nuggets. Not sure if I should keep accumulating troll tokens to shoot for another building or if I should craft more animals. I think I'm leaning towards more animals to give me more dailies to drop more energy. Thoughts?

Thanks,
    trudyscandles
    Anything that gives energy is good. So either an energy animal or Wizard Portal IMO. I finally crafted cabbage huts last MH & am also pleased with that.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Since when do trolls drop tokens? I just spawned one from the lair of beasts and it dropped shield and sword tokens, much to my surprise. Not sure how I missed that change.

Farm Supplier
    So I just bought a boost, but dead trees spawn no dire boars and horses spawn no golems??!!! Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    So I just bought a boost, but dead trees spawn no dire boars and horses spawn no golems??!!! Help!!!
    Are you sure you don't have a monster somewhere on your board already? Horses should spawn golems. Dead trees only spawn dire boars once a day when you have the goal. Try turning up your sound to see if you have a monster.

Rhino Keeper
    The current leader on my LB has around 5300 points. They have two weekly alicorns,a level one wizard portal, a level two wizard portal, and one level four wizard school. These are the only energy sources I can see on their board. I'm kind of fascinated by this. They have to just be buying a ton of refills, right?